sixteen.

"Where r u? It's literally just a plot of garden here."

"im in the huge castle house part, just keep walking thru the garden"

I smiled at the text, it was funny how he was so lost. Imagine getting lost in someone's house, couldn't be me.

"Hey, you haven't answered me yet," Izzy pestered me as she pulled on my arm.

"Yeah, yes, I think, I don't know," I finally said. Izzy took my hand and danced with me in front of the giant castle house. She was so glad that I liked someone and I didn't understand why.

"Now we can share boy troubles!" She said as if she just read my mind. I giggled at her as I stared straight ahead trying to find the blond who was lost in her garden.

Finally, he appeared from a distance. He had his right hand in his pocket and his left hand holding his phone.

"This place is like a maze my gosh," He said as he approached us. I shook my head and laughed at him, his hair was all messed up from walking the distance.

"It's getting really late, I'll get my driver to drive you guys back," Izzy offered again and didn't allow me to reject her offer.

We both got into the car and waved goodbye to Izzy as the car moved away. I could see that Tommy was still shocked by how insanely rich she was, he was looking everywhere as the car drove out of the whole compound.

"At least I know how to get here now to pick you up tomorrow," Tommy said trying to make conversation.

"You weren't invited?" I asked sounding extremely shocked.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, I'm not popular in school. Besides I'd rather stream at that time," He said still keeping a smile on his face.

He was really dedicated to the grind, especially after he hit one million. He had been so much more motivated to make more content.

He really deserved it, he deserved every last follower. It could've been my tired self thinking but I personally felt that he deserved the whole world. I was so close to making it my life goal to obtain the world for him. Damn he's making me such a simp.

Before I realised it, I slowly drifted off to sleep and rested my head on his shoulder.

I woke up shortly before we reached our house, realising that his was holding my hand and had his head rested above mine. I didn't want to move, he looked so peaceful.

I stayed in that position until we reached and the driver waved his hand in front of me to tell me that we had arrived. He knew I was awake, that was embarrassing.

I shifted and woke Tommy up from his sleep. He quickly let go of my hand and got out of the car. We both thanked the driver as we let him drive away.

"Sorry for that," Tommy said as he scratched the back of his head.

"It's okay, I liked it," I said smiling right up at him.

"I-I think we should go back home," He quickly said and looked away. I giggled and started walking towards my door. As I unlocked my door, I could see him walk towards his door as well from the side of my eye.

Safe to say, that was a very eventful day.

However, today would be much more eventful than yesterday. I got up in the late afternoon after having a late night yesterday.

"Good afternoon to you too," Tommy said still playing his game as he saw me climb out of my bed still yawning. I groaned as a sign of acknowledgment and walked out of my room.

I hailed a cab to get to Izzy's place, I needed to be there earlier to help her get ready. Apparently she wanted to get a custom dress done for me as well so she wanted me to be there hours before the party actually started.

The driver stopped me in front of her gigantic garden and drove off. I cursed under my breath, the goddamn garden again. Surprisingly, it didn't take me as long as Tommy to find her house.

I was escorted to her room by one of her servants upon my arrival at her front door.

"Y/N finally," Izzy said as she saw me walk into her room. She was putting on her ointments while waiting for me to arrive.

"So can we go over the plan?" I asked her as I put down my stuff on a seat in front of her bed.

"Dress, lunch, makeup, party," She quickly summarised the whole schedule. I took a moment to take that all in and walked towards her. She was seating in front of her vanity table which had a huge mirror in the middle of it.

We quickly went to make our dresses, then had lunch, then had our makeup done. We had spare time waiting for our dresses to be ready so we started to chitchat.

"So like why didn't you invite Tommy?" I asked her.

"Well I didn't know you liked him, I'll be sure to invite him to my future parties don't worry hun," She said as she kept looking at her mirror.

"No you don't need to but I was just wondering why," I continued to quiz.

"Well, I don't know him that well. Most of the people I've invited today are from our previous school after all," She answered.

That made sense, why would you invite someone you barely know to your birthday?

Our dresses were finally done. Mine was a simple spaghetti strap dress with a v-neck down the middle of it and the waist was perfectly cinched to my waist size. While Izzy's dress was a spaghetti strap dress fitted to the top half of her body, only breaking out into a flowy dress after her hips. Both dresses were up to our knee length, not like an evening dress.

"Ready to go?" I asked Izzy as she chained her arm to mine.

"Ready," she answered as we opened the doors to the great hall.

1039 words

A/N: sorry I didn't know that Tommy was insecure about his posture!! So I edited it out of the chapter!