16: Lady

Lady

.

.

.

"Marinette! I found the earrings"

"Really where?"

"Right here! It was in her locker"

Tikki held out two familiar earrings and Marinette couldnt help but feel nostalgic at the sight.

"But...why did she leave it?"

"She probably thought that once she got Chat Noir's ring, it would be easier to give it to Hakwmoth since she already has the Creation miraculous"

Marinette nodded in understanding and placed them both on her ears. She no longer wore pigtails since her hair grew and it took a while to place the earrings since some hair gets stuck.

"Okay, So I'll try to find Revebattle. I hope my kitty would be shook"

Tikki shook her head at her Master's goofiness.

"Tikki! Spots on!"

After transforming. She couldn't express how nostalgic and happy she is to be back. To be ladybug. To be her other identity.

She missed it so much.

Her hair was tied in pigtails but it was longer. She wanted it to be that way because it signified that she evolved into a better person but her past self with always be there to signify her origin.

She ran outside and swung her yoyo. Her aiming became absolutely amazing due to Master Fu's training.

She swung buildings to buildings. Finding Revebattle. Finding Kagami Tsurugi to have a word with her.

But she became sad. Since Master Fu lost his memories. And now she was the new Guardian.

.

(Okay, just to clear things up. When Marinette went to China it was somewhat before Miracle Queen. So Marinette is already back in Paris. Ladybeetle was in that episode (Miracle Queen)

Chloe didn't bully Marinette anymore since her focus is finding the Miracle box.

Again, this is my own plot and inserts so please do not be confused. So when Marinette unpacked. She suddenly received the Miracle Box. I know its hard to understand but please bare with me)

.

"Is that Ladybug?! She's back!"

Ladybug waved at the child and the child squealed. The child hugged her but her height could only reach on Ladybug's knees.

"You're Back! I love you Ladybug! You and Chat Noir are better together than him being with Ladybeetle!"

Oh my gosh. Whose child is this?

Ladybug blushed a thousand. Okay, so Marinette might not admit it but she grew some certain feelings for a certain kitty.

She realized that Chat Noir was always there for her. And Adrien kept hurting her unintentionally while a kitty was there even when she was on her worst.

My kitty...

"Ladybug?"

The child questioned and Ladybug looked down. The child smirked at her in a msug way and once again, Ladybug thought whose child was this?

"Do you perhaps...love Chat Noir?"

Eek?

Ladybug squeaked out and shook her head. She crossed her arms in front of her and backed away while the child crossed her arms and smirked.