Jaehyun's heart dropped at hearing Taeyong saying he was mad at him.

"P-pup why?" Jaehyun stuttered, trying to pull Taeyong back into his arms, his arms feeling empty without the younger in them.

Jaehyun rarely stuttered when talking so when he did, it would something serious.

"You said you'll see me soon but it's been over a week!" Taeyong cutely glared at the alpha, not allowing the alpha to pull him back into his arms. "You lied!"

"I'm sorry pup. I didn't mean to. I have just been busy with my classes the past week." Jaehyun explained.

"In that case, I forgive you." Taeyong giggled at seeing Jaehyun act like that.

With that, Jaehyun smiled and pulled Taeyong back into his arms, this time he buried his face in Taeyong's shoulder,

"Please don't ever get mad at me again." Jaehyun whispered.

The feeling of the omega being mad at him hurts and the alpha didn't know why at all.

"I won't anymore Hyung." Taeyong said in return, also having that feeling of not wanting to upset the alpha.

A few minutes goes by, the two staying in each other's arms but then a voice interrupted them.

"Jaehyun there you are." Someone said once they saw Jaehyun's back.

Jaehyun lifted up his head from his position and turned around and saw Ten.

"Let's go— Eh? Taeyong?" Ten became confused once he saw the black hair of Taeyong peeking out from behind Jaehyun's body.

"Hi Ten Hyung!" Taeyong smiled at his teacher, peeking his head out more so he could see the older omega better.

"What are you doing here?" Ten asked, noticing their current position.

"I just came here to talk to Jaehyunie Hyung." Taeyong smiled.

"Taeyong where are you?" Lucas's loud voice yelled, trying to find the omega in the parking lot.

"Ah I forgot Lucas Hyung said he'll walk me home. Bye hyungs!" Taeyong smiled sweetly for the last time but just before he could run off, Jaehyun pulled him back.

"Can I have your number pup? So we can keep in contact more." Jaehyun asked, holding out his phone to the omega.

"Great idea Hyung." Taeyong said, dialing his number in Jaehyun's phone and calling himself so he'll have Jaehyun's number. "Bye hyungs!"

With that the youngest of the three ran off to find Lucas somewhere in the parking lot.

Jaehyun watched the omega from a distance and saw how he jumped into another alpha's arms and then quickly pulled back to smile at the alpha.

The alpha clearly didn't like the sight of the omega in another alpha's arms and subconsciously released a growl, surprising the other omega with him.

"Let's get going." Jaehyun ignored Ten's confused look and climbed into the driving seat.

Ten quickly went around and climbed into the passenger seat.

A few minutes of silence passed by but Ten finally broke the silence.

"Are you cheating on Jiyeon?" Ten bluntly asked.

That question almost made Jaehyun slam the brakes.

"Taeyong is her younger brother!" Jaehyun shouted.

"Yes I know but that doesn't answer my question." Ten rolled his eyes.

"No I'm not cheating on Jiyeon. Wait how do you know Taeyong is her younger brother?" Jaehyun then asked, turning to face the omega at a red light.