4. Dance Class

Third POV (M)

It's been two weeks since Mark has met Haechan but he just started to wonder, how did the junior become friends with seniors?

"Hyung." Mark asked during lunch time, the question not directing towards a certain person thus causing everyone to look at the youngest.

"Yes Mark?" Doyoung replied.

"How did you guys become friends with Haechanie?" Mark asked.

Just before Doyoung or anyone at their table could reply, a happy omega plopped himself down on Mark's lap, the alpha letting out a grunt at the sudden weight on his lap but allowed the omega to settle down since he was already used to the clingyness of the omega.

Haechan had the same lunch period as the senior friend group so that's why he's always there.

"I have vocal lessons after school with Doyoung Hyung." Haechan replied instead, taking a bite of a donut in his left hand afterwards. "I just kept annoying him but also became friends with him and everyone else. Want a bite?" He held up the donut to Mark who just looked at the donut before taking a bite out of it.

"I see you two became close." Doyoung snorted. "I hope you become his next victim. Take the burden off my shoulders." He joked.

"Aww Hyung I would never replace you." Haechan then stood up and went to Doyoung's side, annoying him by trying to kiss his cheek.

Mark, already missing the younger in his grasp, then asked, "Wait Doyoung Hyung sings?"

"Yes he's like an angel!" Taeyong complimented the older's singing voice, Doyoung's face going red.

"Thanks Taeyongie but your dancing is just as good as the teacher's!" Doyoung complimented Taeyong back which caused Taeyong's cheeks to go red as well.

"Yo what? Taeyong Hyung dances?!" Mark asked.

"We basically all do." WinWin spoke up after hearing something about their dance teacher.

"Gasp! Would you like to come join us in our next lesson?!" Taeyong asked excitedly, shaking Mark's arm. "It's today after school!"

"I can't just—"

"Hyung you're going whether you like it or not." Haechan said with a stern voice which caused the alpha to sigh but nod his head.

Last time he argued with Haechan....let's just say it wasn't a good thing to go against the younger's wishes.

"We'll see our other friends there too Hyung." Haechan added.

"So Jeno would be there?" Mark asked excitedly since he has gotten very close to the younger omega and already had an attachment to him in a brotherly way.

"Yes Jeno would be there." Haechan grumbled, suddenly standing up and leaving, leaving Mark confused at the sudden mood swing.

"What's wrong with him?" Mark asked everyone who just laughed at the clueless alpha.

"You should go talk to him before his mood gets even worse." Lucas laughed.

Mark was still confused but got up and ran to catch up with the omega.

"Never thought I would see Haechan jealous over someone that isn't WinWin or Taeyong." Doyoung said once Mark was out of the hearing range.

Everyone else agreed but then started talking about something else.

-

"Come on Mark let's go." Taeyong dragged Mark away with their friends behind them.

"Do I really have to go?" Mark groaned since he thinks he won't do well in dancing at all. Plus he's tired from all that searching for Haechan thing. And he still didn't find the younger,