6. Number

Kinda boring chapter but enjoy!

Third POV (J)

Jaehyun was laying on his couch with his head laid back, completely bored out of his mind. Jaehyun has already finished his classes for his day but his friends didn't so he couldn't hang out with them.

Mark told Jaehyun he was hanging out with some new friends from school so he couldn't hang out with his roommate either.

And lastly, his girlfriend is on sort of field trip for her class and she forgot her phone at home. But she didn't need her phone to have fun since Hana was there with her.

And the thing is, Jaehyun doesn't mind being alone, bored out his mind. In fact he kinda enjoys being alone sometimes. But lately, whenever the alpha was bored, his mind starts to think about him ever since he met Taeyong.

Like it wasn't considered a terrible thing but he was his girlfriend's brother for God's sake. He shouldn't be thinking about the omega so much. Heck he doesn't even think about his girlfriend as much as him.

But there was something about Taeyong that made Jaehyun interested. Maybe it was his adorable looking face or his cute voice. Or maybe his soft as heck personality. Maybe even how Jaehyun could baby the omega.

I wish I could see him again. Jaehyun groaned, sliding down the couch, not even trying to deny that obvious fact anymore. I should had asked for his number....he's my girlfriend's brother so there should be nothing wrong with it.

Then his phone on the coffee table started ringing, startling the alpha from his peaceful environment.

"Hello who is it?" Jaehyun picked up without even looking at the caller ID.

"Jae it's me." Ten's voice answered. "Can you pick me up from the dance studio? Johnny is busy with work."

"Yeah sure. I'll be there in a few." Jaehyun replied, hanging up afterwards.

Jaehyun didn't mind picking up Ten since he knew how far Ten's apartment is from the dance studio and he also knew the omega must be tired after teaching his students.

Jaehyun grabbed his keys, wallet, and slipped them into his pockets along with his phone, exiting his warm apartment.

The dancing center wasn't that far from his apartment, only took Jaehyun 15 minutes to get there.

Luckily Ten called him 20 minutes before his class actually ended so he only had to wait 5 minutes.

Jaehyun decided to wait for the omega outside his car since he thought Ten wouldn't recognize his car since he barely had to drive the younger.

Five minutes goes by and Jaehyun was on his phone scrolling through insta when his name was suddenly called by a familiar voice.

"Jaehyunie Hyung?" The voice questioned.

That voice....Jaehyun easily recognized the soft innocent voice, unconsciously smiling and raised his head to find Taeyong looking at him.

"Hyungie it is you!" Taeyong said excitedly, walking up to the taller alpha, hugging his Hyung, burying his face in the alpha's chest.

"Pup what are you doing here?" Jaehyun asked as he hugged the omega back, loving how affectionate the omega was with him.

"I just finished my dance class Hyung." Taeyong explained, pulling away slightly so he could see the alpha.

"Then you must be tired." Jaehyun said while playing with Taeyong's soft black hair. "Do you want hyungie to drive you home?" Jaehyun asked.

"Yes please— Wait a minute I'm mad at you." Taeyong's face immediately turned into an adorable frown, pulling away from the alpha's embrace, crossing his arms though it was a very cute sight.