④. still a better love story than twilight plus jack the ripper appeared

Start from the beginning

"Oi, Whataya saying?. We can't understand English remember!" Majima pouted making you laugh at his expression, "well excuse me princess~. Anyways Kiryu what landmarks would you suggest I show speedwagon?" You asked making him move closer and look at your phones album.

"Oi! Don't ignore me!"

"I would suggest Himeji Castle, Ashikaga flower park, Kyoto Machiya, Fushimi Inari Taisha.....and the studio ghibli museum"

"I'm still here ya know!"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The sun shone brightly as Majima,kiryu and you walked a few feet away from Jonathan and Erina, the two walked basically hand in hand making you smile. They really were like soulmates for one another and it definitely showed when even Majima and Kiryu caught on even though they didn't understand a word either of them said.

"So what do we do now?. Better yet how do we get home?" Kiryu asked making Majima add "Sure it's cool wer back in time and all but Kiryu-chan's right!. We need to get home since we're already spent a few days here", at hearing this you sighed and crossed your arms. "My stand isn't letting me go home. It has a mind of its own meaning I don't have complete control of it and it'll let us go when it wants" you explained sighing when remembering how stubborn your stand can be at time.

"Who's that?" Majima then suddenly asked looking to a top hatted man who was eating a sandwich nearby, he watched you and Jonathan eerily. Jonathan And Erina seeming Also sported the man since they both then glanced at Kiryu, Majima and you. "I have the feeling he's either a possible ally or an enemy" you sighed walking forwards with the two before looking back to see the man gone and now in a completely different place. Both Jonathan and Erina also noticed this man suddenly appearing in front of them eating a sandwich, "Ah! Senior joestar, the mysterious foreigner, miss Erina Pendleton and the other two I'm not quite sure." The man said before jumping up from his spot and into the air.

"Who are you?!" Jonathan yelled before the man said "you two survived the mask! Not many people can claim that!." Making both yours and Jonathan's eyes widen. Whoever this man was, he knew of the mask though he didn't seem to be a vampire meaning he was probably a survivor of an attack. Just as you made this out the man jabbed the still injured Jonathan with his finger making you run up to Jonathan's side. "He's still injured!, why'd you do that!" You angrily asked while Majima and kiryu went to Erina's side.

"That's right Jonathan! Squeeze everything out!., let the shock of the impact push all the air rim your body!" He instructed before Jonathan almost collapsed to the ground if it wasn't or you holding him up, "he's already hurt you cad!" Erina yelled running to help you hold up the coughing Jonathan.
"He's definitely an ally" Kiryu mumbled looking at the top hatted man who now sprinkled pepper on his sandwich, "he sort of reminds me Bacchus" he then added making Majima look at him confused. "Wasn't that a bar?" Majima asked before Kiryu answered "yeah but I knew someone with the same name. I think if I remember correct he was an ex-boxer".

"Could you two stop reminiscing and lend a hand" you asked your uncles while Jonathan somehow got seemingly better from his injuries, a bright light shone from his arm making your eyes widen and defence go down and for the man from before to jab you like he did Jonathan. "Fuck!!" You wheezed now on the ground as Erina now focussed her attention on you, your uncles turned their attentions to the man who now introduced himself as "Barron zeppeli" but before either could start a fight you suddenly got up from wheezing on the ground and stopped them. Your body felt an overwhelming burst of energy and power making so you amazed at whatever baron had done that it didn't matter to you that you had just met the man.