⑧. its the final battle! Dododod dodododo

🗡🥀~𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓶 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭~🥀🗡

You'd think by now the others would get here but no you were still waiting for Jonathan and the others while your stand refused to let you simply defeat Dio already

You'd think by now the others would get here but no you were still waiting for Jonathan and the others while your stand refused to let you simply defeat Dio already. Sure it wasn't all that bad considering Dio was nice to you and even sure you were comfortable here......but it's still Dio we're talking about. Yeah you've already had to save multiple people from dying tonight cause of his vampiric appetite and him just kinda being a giant ass. Not to mention you also had to deal with his minions and creepy chimera's that reminded you wayyyy to much of Nina and Alexander.

"I'm getting thirsty....do you want something to drink as well?" Dio asked looking over to you as his servant went to get his next meal (that you would stop him from eating) as an idea came to your mind. Putting down the book you were reading you replied "cactus juice" with no further explanation making Dio's eyebrows furrow. He's never heard a drink like that before and it certainly didn't help when he noticed you smirking as his confusion. "Whats cactus juice?" He asked still confused as your smirk got worse, "you don't know cactus juice?, it's the quenchiest" you replied holding back a few giggles as Dio then deadpanned.

"Your referencing something I dont know aren't you?" He sighed looking at you a bit annoyed before you answered "why would you think that?" Just before the servant who left earlier arrived with a girl. Your smirk disappeared as she was dropped harshly to the floor, she looked afraid though you could see anger coursing through her. Now looking at her you could see similarities with her and the boy you met earlier....you think his name was poco but it's been a few hours so you could properly remember if you were correct.

"Hey....um I think I met your brother earlier tonight. He's in good hands so don't worry to much um miss" you said a bit awkwardly as she stared t you confused, "why did you say?, aren't you with him?" She asked pointing to Dio who was still oddly quiet. "No he kidnapped me cause I'm his grandkid and I guess he want me to be evil. It's a long story" you explained now getting up from your seat while momentarily glancing up at the ceiling, beside one of Dio's goons hanging from above was your stand who was motioning you to go near the girl.

"Im y/n by the way, whats your name?" You asked now by her side as Dio still stayed silent, "its Anna" she introduced making you crack a small smile. "Well Anna hang on" you exclaimed suddenly grabbing her just as your outfit changed to Jonathan's, you jumped back a few feet still holding her while the sword of pluck was held in you other hand. Looking through a window in the ceiling Jonathan, your uncles, poco, Baron, speedwagon and a few others you didn't recognize appeared.

"About time you guys got here. I've spent hours waiting and having to stop Dio from turning people into juice boxes" you said before tossing Anna up towards the ceiling window thing, she was caught by one of the new men you haven't met yet and was then hugged by Poco. Jonathan jumped down and landed beside you in a super hero landing esc pose, "sorry for the wait" Jonathan said to you before turning to the still silent Dio and exclaiming "your more quiet than usual Dio, are you afraid that you'll finally get retribution for your actions?".