⑦. changing fate like its my aesthtic

🗡🥀~𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓶 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭~🥀🗡

The battle between Tarkus, Jonathan, Baron and your uncles began as speedwagon and poco watched on in fear

The battle between Tarkus, Jonathan, Baron and your uncles began as speedwagon and poco watched on in fear. Jonathan struggled to break the collar trapping his neck as your uncles and Baron approached the clearly angry Tarkus, he couldn't kill your uncles under the order of Dio but he could still kill Baron which is all that mattered to him right now. Majima and Kiryu were beside Baron as they noticed something odd in his demeanour, both had seen men walk into a battle knowing they would die and that's what both got from Baron as he approached Tarkus though neither would let this happen.

"Oi Kiryu-chan, you break that collar around blueberries neck while I make sure top hat doesn't die" Majima ordered pulling out his trust knife as Kiryu nodded and made a B-like towards Jonathan. "Come you fools. You think your hamon will do any good?. You little punks can't lay a finger on me no matter how hard you may try!" Tarkus yelled trying to attack Baron and Majima before both quickly jumped out the way of his attack. Tarkus kept lunging towards the two who both Evaded his attacks, he was more slower than Bruford due to his size but packed more of a punch if he did get a hit both noted evading him once again.

Tarkus began to grow more obviously frustrated and angry while he purely focused of killing Baron and trying to knock out your uncle. This gave Kiryu the chance to begin trying to help jonathan break free of the collar currently clamped around his neck. Getting the collar off would've been impossible for almost anyone else but luckily both Kiryu and Jonathan were built like literal Greeks gods of muscles. With both Jonathan and Kiryu trying to break the collar together it slowly began to crack which was especially good since both Majima and Baron continued to fight Tarkus.

"Can ya hurry it up?, it's getting boring" Majima complained making Kiryu grunt "give me a break" before a bit of the collar cracked from their combined efforts. "It cracked!." Jonathan exclaimed now more determined to break the collar with Kiryu as both Baron and Majima continued to evade Tarkus.

Baron used tornado overdrive on Tarkus after infusing some hamon in Majima's blade, Tarkus avoided Barons attack by jumping above the Italian but wasn't able to escape being slashed by Majima. Getting slashed by Majima with the hamon infused blade seemed to have stopped Tarkus from his planned attack against Baron. "DAMN IT!!!" Tarkus roared knowing his attack that would've killed Baron was foiled and he counts even try to kill Majima for it. "Hold him off a bit longer!. The collar is cracking!" Kiryu yelled pulling harder with Jonathan as the steel collar began to crack more and more.

"If lord Dio didn't order for you two to be taken alive I would've squashed you like bugs!!" Tarkus yelled pointing to Majima and Kiryu making them look at him confused. "They only know Japanese, they didn't understand a word you said" Baron deadpanned making Tarkus's eye twitch in annoyance. This small interaction unknowingly gave Kiryu and Jonathan just enough time to finally get the collar off making Tarkus the only one still in the death trap.