⓪. it all began on a (jojo) Friday

Mutter mutter mutter mutter

"Woah! It's y/n senpai!"

Mutter mutter mutter mutter

"Their as pretty as usual....I wonder where they get those stars that are in their hair?"

Mutter mutter mutter mutter

"I wonder if I could one day be their girlfriend?" "What no way! Not if I have anything to say about it" "I wish I could hold their hand" "covid 19 says otherwise" "how can I ask them out-"

*buzz buzz....click*

"Oh...hey sayuri" you answered as you began walking through the somewhat empty streets while the multiple small groups of other high schoolers watched you in awe. You had gotten used to their murmurs and ogling but it still bothered you at times especially since you knew basically none of these simps yet they knew and admired you.

"Y/n I was wondering if you and your family wanted to come to our house for a small Christmas celebration in a few days?" Your good friend said over the phone making you smile as you heard a few other familiar voices of your other few friends in the backgrounds whispering "please say yes". ".....I'll have to see" you answered with your normal cold tone that others would usually think as you being disingenuous, "yay!!! Really?!" She said excitedly knowing you meant "yeah" while the others also shouted in glee making you give a small smile and blush invade your cheeks.

"Yeah....but I have things to do right now so...bye"

"O-ok! Bye!!"

.....fuck now you had to get gifts..... you could already hear you allowance going down the drain.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Gentle white specks of snow fell from the heavens onto the ground bellow and the passerby's that walked beside you on the nearly empty street. The sky begun to change colour and became a beautiful purple and pink tone that made you stop in spot and look around you in interest. "It's so pretty..." you said softly now noticing you could see your breath in small tufts of white mist that left your mouth. [starboy] materialized next to you now also watching the sky, you could tell it was happy from how the stars on it's torso glowed more brightly and how its eyes? Seemed less sharp than how they usually were.

"I have the feeling uncle majima will show up at the Christmas party wether invited or not" you groaned now thinking of the time he crashed uncle kiryu's party last year. You shivered at the memories of him guzzling down a whole bowl of spiked egg nog and doing his signature  '24-hour Cinderella' dance but stumbling his way through it while also breaking everything in a 5 feet radius....hopefully he wouldn't do that same stunt again but knowing him it would probably be worse.

You sighed to yourself after giving a small chuckle before you began walking again on the cold silent street...though for an odd reason you felt unnerved by something you couldn't quite place your finger on But you ignored it since you had just finished shopping and wanted to go home.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

When you returned home you found you and your dad's large penthouse empty since he was out for a job, though he did leave dinner with a small note saying that he would be off on Monday so the two of you could watch 'die hard' since it had been somewhat of a tradition for the two of you. "It's not Christmas unless you watch Hans gruber fall from Nakatomi tower" you said before chuckling when reading the note before heading straight to your room and collapsing on your comfy duvet. "Well...this year has been a nightmare" You grumbled "not to mention those simps have gotten worse....and I haven't made any new friends".

now Staring at the ceiling in boredom you flicked your finger and fell onto the floor of the pocket dimension your stand made. You got up from the floor that looked like the night sky and walked towards the door with 'DIO Brando' on a golden plaque. You entered the familiar room with a tired smile and curled up on the Comfy red chair and used the cape that was draped on the back of it as a blanket. The smell of fresh roses, old books and fine wine emanated from the room and cloak making your eyes slightly tired. "I've always wondered what you would be like?" You said aloud looking at the portrait of your supposed grandfather that sat above a marble fireplace.

"Dad always wanted to meet you....along with his half-brothers but I guess you either died or disappeared like my mom. though I hope it isn't the last option." You say slightly grumbling at the end before you returned to your usual calm demeanour. "I'm not sure...why I'm talking like your alive and actually listening but I guess this is somewhat natural. I feel so....tired of everything, but especially of trying to break out my shell more. I try and try...but I feel like no matter what I do I can't communicate with anyone other than the people I already know"  You mumbled now feeling more sleepy than before and finally closing your eyes.

Unknown to you, when you finally leave the pocket dimension you would begin your journey

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(Authors note- Hey sorry if this prologue was kinda shit but I didn't know how to write this lol. Anyways props to anyone who got the yakuza reference since this is also partly a yakuza crossover.)