①. time travel is a bitch but so is grandpa Dio

🗡🥀~𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓶 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽~🥀🗡

Waking up in a field that was basically in a place you had never seen before wasn't what you expected to wake up at but it seemed as though your stand said otherwise

Waking up in a field that was basically in a place you had never seen before wasn't what you expected to wake up at but it seemed as though your stand said otherwise. You had tried to ask it what happened and were in all hell you were but it had stayed mostly silent and just told you to quote on quote "see where fate takes you". Whatever that meant didn't help you at all but with nothing else to go on you decided to try and find a way to civilization.

Whatever your stand did you really hoped this wasn't an isekai situation like re:zero or god forbid sword art online. You weren't gonna be apart of that Gary Stu of a main character's harem if you had any say in it, not to mention the amount of creepy stuff that happened later on with his sister and Asuna in the fairy dance ark. "Where even am I?" You asked yourself while wandering through a beautiful countryside, it didn't seem like Japan or anywhere you've ever been. All you could see for multiple minutes of walking was fields upon fields of flowers until you finally ended at what seemed to be a dirt road that extended presumably further into the countryside of wherever you had ended up.

Though as you thought of what to do you suddenly heard

"No stop!. Please just give her back!"

"Lemme guess, Erina!.  Your daddy bought you this doll, didn't he?. It's fancy. Being a quack must pay him real nice. I know!, what do you say we peel off this fancy-looking dress and see if they made her with all the real girl bits underneath?"

At hearing this you got closer to see that a young blond girl was now crying as two boys held a doll and laughed at her crying.  "ERINA'S A CRYBABY! ERINA'S A CRYBABY!" The two cheered before another voice chirped in "THAT'S ENOUGH!. Give it back to her right now!", a young boy with blue hair Said this making the other two boys complain. You noticed that weirdly enough they all wore clothing akin to something like a period piece set in something like the 1800's. Though as you noticed this the blue haired boy yelled something about fighting for the girl named Erina's honour, while he did this you headed closer to the small group of kids in case you had to step in.

The boy who you nicknamed blueberry head butted one of the other boy's.....it wasn't very effect. The boy who blueberry attacked was about to hit him before you intervened by running and grabbing the two other boys by the back of their coats. "I suggest you stop before I decide to intervene more" you said to the two you held up like puppies, you felt them shake in fear before you let go. They clattered to the ground before they ran off screaming leaving blueberry, Erina and you behind. The two stared at you in awkward silence before you decided to break it by picking up the doll the boys had left behind and handed it to Erina.

"Here.....it's yours right?" You asked making her shyly nod and take the doll, "what you did was brave but be sure as to not run in head first or you could get hurt" you then said to blueberry. He seemed a bit flustered at what you said but nodded in response to your advice seeming to take it to heart. "Thank you for helping!. Would it be ok for us to learn your name?" Erina asked making blueberry nod and add "I've never seen you around here, are you new?. If you are, could you teach me to be as intimidating as you are?". At hearing blueberry's request you deadpan and question if you really were that intimidating.