Introductions Lots And Lots Of Introductions

Y/N's POV

"Can I get your names first?" I said as I got comfy on the couch.

"Oh right, I am Steve Rogers Doll." The tall blond said sitting next to me.

"I'm Natasha sweetheart and your name is?" The red head asked me.

"Oh my name is Y/N, and it is nice to meet you both." I had a big smile on my face. "Ok now the rest of you guys."

"My lady I am Thor, the God of Thunder." The tall guy with long blond hair said.

"Clint Barton Sweetheart." The guy with brown hair said. There was a sudden blue blur and a large gust of wind, then there was a tall blue and white haired guy he only looked a couple years older than me.

"My names Pietro Maximoff princessa." He said in a thick Sokovian accent. Everyone has sat down on the couch now.

(Small Time Skip.) (After Everyone Introduced Themselves.)
(Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Thor, Vision, Wanda Maximoff, Pietro Maximoff, Bucky Barns, Loki.) (I am Lazy So These Are The People That She Has Met Today.)

"Ok know that you know all of our names let us show you the things you don't know about." Peter said sitting next to me, and holding out a thin weird looking box thing. "This is a cell phone." I just tilted my head at it, and Tony had caught on to my confusion.

"It's like a landline just portable with more features." He clarified for me.

"Ok so what are the other features other than making calls?"

"Well you can play games, take pictures and text people." Ned said but I looked at him confused.

"What is text people, and what kind of games can you play on that?"

"Texting is like sending a letter just they get it instantly, and the games you can play on here are well do you know what board games are right?"

"Yes I know what board games are, why?"

(Small Time Skip.) (After They Explained Everything On The Phone.) (Which took 20 mins.)

"I never thought that I would ever have to take that long to explain how a phone works aside from when I had to teach Steve, and he's still learning." Tony said as he got up to get a drink.

"I still don't understand." I said and they all looked at me. "Can we just go out to the woods and go for a run, and some flying too."

"You know what that might be fun lets go." Steve pitched in.

"Sure lets go." Everyone agreed making me smile, I heard the elevator start up and felt two of my marks start to itch.

'Sixteen mates in one day now that got to be new record.' Amy said sarcastically.

'Ya also having 39 soulmates.' Hazel said smacking Amy.

'Hey the two of you need to behave.'

"Never.' They both said at the same time.

'Whatever.' I said as the elevator opened. The two men stopped and looked at me.

"Hi" I said as I accepted them. They too accepted me.

"H-Hi" They both stuttered at the same time, making me giggle.

"My names Y/N." I said with a big smile on my face.

"I'm Sam Wilson." One of them said finally getting the courage to speak.

"Hi I'm James Rhodes, but most people call me Rhodey."