I Will Run

Amy's POV

It took my mates 4 minutes to land the big metal contraption, and it kept making strange noises.

"How long will the noises last for?" I asked my mates on the ground as I hid behind a tree. I didn't get a reply because the end of the metal contraption opened with another strange noise, but luckily the last. My mates walked out of the plane and started looking fo me but I was sitting in a tree looking at them when I caught a familiar sent. "Stay here." Was all I said before I climbed to the top of the tree and jumped onto something flying in the air. "Gotchya."

"Fine you win." He said as he flew down to the

"Don't I always win."

"Well ya but I always try to win." He said as he landed on the ground.

"Key word, try." I said as I climbed of of his back.

"Who is this?" Tony asks, and I swore I heard just a little bit of jealousy in his tone.

"This is Thomas he's one of my cousins on my dad's side."

"Who are they?" Thomas asked pointing to my mates.

"My mates, don't tell mum and dad, let me."

"Why are you always so demanding  Y/N?" Thomas asked hitting me with his wing.

"Because I am not Y/N." I stated simply. He looked at my eyes seeing the colour difference.

"Red eyes that means that you are Amy I am sorry and I now know why you are so demanding, because all werewolves are." He said in a mocking tone. "But I thought that omegas are all weak and pushovers."

"Oh ya I am sure you did that on purpose and that makes it worse you know I hate it when people undermine me because of me rank." I said and shifted into my wolf form, and started chasing after him.

"Whoa whoa Amy calm down, I'm sorry I never ment hurt your feelings." Thomas pleaded with me but it won't work because this is not the first time he has done it.

'Get Amy bite him on the butt.' I heard Y/N say in my head.

"Ohh now there is no getting out of this because Y/N agrees with me and wants me to bite you in the butt."

"Y/N what the hell I can't even take off here because there are no open areas."

"We know we live here remember." Finally I got close enough to jump on him and take him down to the ground, as soon as we hit the ground I bit him on the butt.

"Owww that hurt Amy." He said as he got up rubbing his butt, were I bit him.

"Amy why did you bite him?" I heard Peter ask as he walked up to me.

"He was being a meanie." I said as walked over to him and knocked him over, and lying next to him with my head on him.

"Why did you do this?" He asked with a laugh as he petted my head.

"Because I want to sit here with you guys." I said signaling everyone to lie down with us. "Lie down guys." I said in a demanding tone.

"Oh you want us to lie down there with you guys too I thought that you guys were having a moment." Nat said as she lied down next to us with everyone else following suit.

"Why would you guys think that I was joking if I say you guys that means that I am talking to all of you guys and I want you to do as I wish." I say in one breath.

"You guys done cuddling becaus I came here for a reason and it is urgent Hazel." Thomas said in a serious tone.

'Amy switch with me now please.' Hazel sias in a calm but serious tone.