Packing

Y/N's POV

We all got into Tony's car, there was somebody in the driver seat.
"Happy we are going to go to ********** ** *****." Tony told the guy in the driver seat my address.
"Where is that?" Peter asked.
"An hour out of the city." I replied and the three teens looked at me in shock.
"But you took the bus this morning." Ned said.
"I know o had actually walk closer to the school so that the bus would pick me up."
"How far did you have to walk?" M.J asked.
"30 minutes and the bus ride was 1 hour still because the bus of all the stops it made."
"Why did you not stay with us the day before school started?" Peter asked.
"Because I don't like the city and if it was up to me I wouldn't even be coming to live in the city with you guys, hey can we come back here peiododically for fun?" I asked.
"Sure why not." Tony said.
"Yes."
'Now I am not as sad because we gat to come put here more often then before.' Amy said.
'The more we come out here the better because it means Amy won't be whinning as much.' Hazel said.
'Ya that's true.' I said.
'Hey that's just mean.' Amy stated.
"Y/N I was wondering if you had the same powers as you parents?" Tony asked.
"So they didn't tell you did they?" I asked.
"They said you had some powers just not what they are." He replied.
"I have the same powers as both of my parents."
"I am so lost?" Peter said and it true looked he looked so lost.
"My mother was a werewolf and my father was an angel." The three teens looked at me with shock written faces. "So that makes me a werewolf angel hybrid."
"I thought that both of those species were extinct?" M.J said.
"They are in the verge of being extinct
Because people kept hunting my kind down and so we had all gone into hiding hense who I don't live in the city, but you can't tell anyone because if the wronged person knows then it could be leaked to the world that both the Werewolves and Angel's are not extinct, and there are people that wish to experiment on us but it doesn't help that I have 39 soulmates so they want to experiment on me anyways."
"So if you don't want the world to now then why did your tell us?" Peter asked.
"Because I don't like it when people I care about lie to me so if I tell you the truth from the beginning then you guys will feel more obligated to tell me the truth and if I feel that you are lying to me I could just read your mind."
'Girl we can't do that stop lying.' Hazel said.
'She told them that to make sure that they went lie to us.' Amy said.
'Damn the look they have on their faces is priceless.' I said and all three of us just started laughing, the four of them look at me so confused.
"I can't read minds I just told you that to give you guys a little scare, but you guys must have some pretty important secrets to look that scared when I told you."
"Don't ever do that again." Tony said.
"Why it was funny, and what are you going to do to stop me?"
"Something your parents might not approve of." Tony said.
"Well that could be pretty much anything so that doesn't scare me."
"It probably should." Peter said.
"Ya ok nope not worried."
"Hey this morning we asked Y/N if she knew who the avengers are and she said that she doesn't know who they are." Ned said.
"How have you never heard about the avengers your mom was with us for the shortest time."
"Like I said this morning I have heard of them but not in detail."
"She also doesn't know what a T.V is." Ned piped in again.
"Well that I can see her mom was scared of all technology." Tony said.
"Ya both me and my mum jump when the landline ring."
"Why?" Peter asked.
"It is loud and unpredictable, thats why."
"Ok so Werewolves are you guys only able to shift under the full moon?" Ned asked.
"No we can shift when ever we want but we are force to shift under the full moon."
"What does you wolf look like." M.J asked.
"Its kind of hard do discribe because I have never seen myself in a mirror because Amy is scared of her reflection."
"Amy?" Ned questioned.
"Amy is the conscienseness for my wolf side, and then there is Hazel and she is conscienceness for my angel side."
"Ohhhh that makes sense now." Ned said.
"When you stare off into space what are you thinking about?" M.J questioned.
"Oh I am just talking to Amy and Hazel."
"That makes sense as to why we have to ask you the same question twice." M.J said.
"Ya sorry about that."
"Its all good so how much longer till we get to your place." Peter asked.
"From here it would be a twenty minute run, so we should be there soon."
"Cool we get to see you house soon." Ned said.
"Ya we need to walk from here there is no drive way and it's about a 5 minute walk from here." I said as I hopped out of the car."
"Why would your parents do this." Tony asked.
"So people wouldn't be able to see us from the road."
"Well there is that." M.J said.
"Ya hey can I let Amy take control she is getting very annoying."
"Sure why did you ask though?" Peter asked.
"You'll see." I started running then I jump and in mid air I sifted forms into my wolf Amy.

Amy's POV

I turned around and walked over to them.
"So why did you ask?" Peter asked and as soon as his hand made contact with my head I stared to lick him to death.
"So that's why she asked." M.J said as she patted my head but when she did I went to licking her to death.
"Hey I want wolf kisses too." Ned said as he started to pet my fur. So I started to lick him and as I did he started to laugh.
"Ok they longer we take to get this done means we might have to go without dinner." Tony said, but as he did I shot my head up and I looked genuinely sad.