Chapter Three

A/N

Ya so I ran out of ideas for chapter names so I am just going to name them by numbers now ok enjoy this chapter.

Previous Chapter

We talked about random things on the way to the main office to get my schedule. When I got my schedule we looked through it and it seem I had all of the same classes as Peter, Ned and M.J.
"This makes thing so much easier for me, thank goodness I am in all the same classes as you guys" I said to them as I let out a long breath of relief.
"Ya and we get to know you better, because we are going to spend all day together." Ned said. As we started to walk to our first class, chemistry, which so happens to be my favourite course in school.

Y/N POV

"So do you guys like chemistry" I asked them.
"Me and Ned do but M.J not so much what about you?" Peter asked.
"Chemistry is my favourite course, along with biology." I replied.
"Oh no not another science geek" M.J wined.
"What do you mean?" I asked M.J.
"Well Peter and Ned are science geeks and so are Tony and Bruce, and now we are going to add you to that mix this is going to be a fun group." M.J said that last part sarcastically.
'This is going to be a fun time we are going to be able to have debuts about intense thing with someone other than mum and dad.' Hazel said.
'Ya and how dare you ignore us Y/N?" Amy asked.
'I am sorry guys it is just the first time I have had a conversation with someone other than the two of you or mum and dad and it is fun not gunna lie.' I said to Hazel and Amy.
"Hey we are here" Peter interrupted our conversation and that make Amy a litter mad.
"Cool" I said as I was trying to calm Amy down but Hazel was not helping with that and she keep making it worse.
"Hey Mr. Harrington this is Y/N the new student in the class." Peter introduce me to the teacher then he told us to find our seats but we could pick our own so I sat next to Peter right behind Ned and M.J.
The class went by in a blur all we did was go over the course outline (which I have already learned) and the class expectations and it was the same for the rest of the classes. (Sorry I don't know how American schools work so I am just not gunna go into detail). And at the end of the last class I got called down to the office so I could meet Tony Stark who is going to be watching me while my parents are out of town. As I got closer to the office one of my marks started to itch, and the closer I got to the office the more it started to itch and right before I got to the door it started to burn.
'Yay mate number four' Amy just keep repeating that in my head and it started to get a little annoying so I open the door and to my surprise there's there is a man in his 40s Looking at me. I then feel the mark start to clam down because he has excepted us so I did the same thing.
"Are you Y/N L/N?" The man I think to be the principal asked me.
"Yes I am Y/N" I replied not even taking my eyes off my mates eyes.
"Ok so this is Tony Stark and you parents say he is going to be your legal Guardian until they return and you will be staying with him for the time being until they return" he said and looked like he was waiting fo an answer but he didn't get one so he just walked away.
'Are you just going to keep staring at his eyes or are you going to say hello?' Amy asked me.
'Right have to do that don't I' I said coming back to reality.
"Hi I'm Y/N."
"Hello I am Tony Stark, you are beautiful by the way."
"Thank you" I said as I look down to hide the faint red colour that is gracing it's presents on my cheeks. I saw his finger hook under my chin to get me to look into his beautiful brown eyes.
"There is no need to hide the blush on your cheeks because it looks so beautiful on you my dear." Hearing that made my cheeks get even more flushed.
'Ok so this is another one of our soulmates and look at what he is doing to Amy to quite funny' Hazel said as she laughs.
'Shut up Hazel and look at your wings' Amy spat back at Hazel.
'Oh my god' she says and they both start to laugh but I just stare into my mates eyes.
"We should probably go and get you stuff from your house so you can move into the tower as soon as possible ok."
"Ok ya." He put his hand in the small of my back as we started to leave the office and walk to the car to see Peter, Ned and M.J. As soon as they saw us they started to walk up to us and Tony stops and looks pretty confused. "Hey Peter, Hey Ned, Hey M.J"
"So you guys have already met" Tony stated.
"Yup we met this morning when I nearly fell over this morning because I was too focused looking for them."
"Why where you looking for them this morning?" Tony asked.
"Because they are my mates as well, oh ya I forgot to tell you I have 39 mates." The face he made was priceless.
"How many of your mates have you met?" Tony asked.
"Four."
"Hold on you've got 39 soul mates and you've only found four of them?" Peter asked.
"Ya I know the irony, so are we going to go get my stuff now or are we going to sit here and talk?"
"Yes we should go now and seen as how three are her mates as well you can come along and help." Tony said.
"Cool." Peter said.
"Sounds like fun." Ned said.
"Sure." M.J said.