Most Of My Mates Are The Avengers

Y/N's POV

"You shall see." Tony smirked.

"Oh no please don't tell me that it is pink or any of those girly colours." We walked up to one door.

"Look for yourself." Tony said as he open the door to an amazing room.

"I love it." I gave him a hug and pulled away, and said. "You must of talked to my parents and they told you that black and white are my favorite shades."

"I am glad that you love it, and yes I asked you parents, now lets go get your stuff and put it in your new room." I looked at him and all of sudden there was a puff of white smoke all around the room, all of a sudden the room was now filled with all of my things.

"There is no need to go all the way down there then carry my stuff all the way back up here, because it is now all done and put away." I smiled and pulled him by his arm. "Now introduce me to everyone else." I said looking back at him with a big smile plastered on my face.

"Yes lets go, hey who do you want to meet first?"He asked and pulled me closer so he could rap his arm around my waist.

"Umm A female." I said that as more of a question then a statement. He chuckled at that.

"Ok lets go and find Nat."

"Yay." I said as I jumped up and down.

"You are so cute when you do that." I Looked back at him, smiled and then walked away. I just smirked at me and grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.

"What ya doin'?"

"Looking into your beautiful eyes."

"Aww such a sweet talker." I said as I pulled away, then walk away. "Now lets go find Nat."

"Fine but we are going to be getting to know each other better later." He said rapping his arm over my shoulder.

"No crap Sherlock." He looked at me and I knew I f***ed up. "I'm sorry." He walked up to me and picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. "Ok so this is not as bad as I thought, anyway off to go see Nat."

"You think we are going to see Nat?" He looked at me with his usual smirk.

"You take me to see Nat or I am going to teleport out of your arms." I looked back at him with the same smirk.

"Fine you win, F.R.I.D.A.Y tell me Natasha is please." He stood there waiting for the AI to reply.

"Sir she is in the living room with the rest of the team."

"Well it looks like you are going to meet everyone at the same time."

"Cool, now walk on." He put me down and looked at me.

"I am not your horse."

"I never said that you were a horse all I said was walk on and you took it out of context." I looked at him as I said that. "Now lead me to the living room."

"You are very demanding." He started to walk down the stairs.

"No right now all three of my personalities are trying to fight to be the ones in control." he stopped and looked at me.

"That sounds really hot."

"Whatever where is the living room?" I said looking away from him and walking in the direction that he was heading before he stopped.

"This way Y/N." He pointed down the opposite hallway I was heading.

"I new that." I walked over to him and followed him down the hall. We had a nice conversation till all of a sudden I fell down in pain while screaming.

"Hey are you ok." Tony asked as he kneeled down beside me with a worried expression, on his face. "Where does it hurt?" He started to look over my body looking for injuries. People must of heard because lots of people came into the hallways with worried expressions on there faces, Peter ran over to me.

"Y/N are you ok, why are you in pain." I didn't answer him because I was looking at 10 more of my beautiful soulmates, I knew that I would care for them so I accepted them and soon after he excepted me, and the pain stopped.

"Ok lets go to the living room and sit down." I said as I stood up and walked away. I could feel them staring at me in disbelief. After I sat down I realized that they were not following me, but I knew they would be in here soon so I sat there and got comfy.

"Y/N how are you able to walk after you meet 10 soulmates all at one time?" Peter asked.

"You remember what happened at my house right?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Ya you turned into a wolf and an angel alone with you teleporting all of you things along with us into happy's car while scaring him, then making him laugh."

"Hold on Happy laughed?" A girl with red hair asked.

"Yup he did and I am Sorry I don't know any of you guys names." Once again they looked at me with disbelief. "What?"

"How do you not know us, we are the avengers?" A tall muscular guy with blond hair asked.

"Who?" They just looked at me extremely confused. "What I didn't now how Tony Stark was, when Peter asked if I knew who Tony or the avengers were, he also asked if I knew who spider-man was which I don't."

"Ok did you live in the middle of the woods with no internet, cable or satellite." A muscular man with shoulder length black hair asked.

"What is internet, cable or satellite, and yes I did live in the middle of the woods." Once again they looked at me with confused looks on there faces.

"Ok we are going to introduce you to all of those things today." The red head said as she sat next to me.

"Can I get your guys names first."

A/N

I love being on winter break