Sleep

Yara's POV

After I was done sleeping in our head I took control and found that they didn't even place me on a bed, they just had me lying on the chair across from the couch they are sitting on.

"How long have I been sleeping?" I asked making everyone looked at me.

"About an hour or so." Thor said as he walked into the room with a weird looking snack.

"How you feeling?" Loki asked as he came over to picked me up and place me on his lap as he sat on the chair.

"Awake, comfy, and ready for the rest of the day." I said as I snuggled closer to Loki.

'Yara we have a problem.' Amy called from the computer room.

'On my way.' I said as I left the controls on auto pilot. Once I got there I saw what they ment. 'How did they get her?'

'That is what I have been trying to figure out but there are too many fire walls.'

'Where are they.' I demanded, and they all looked at me.

'We are not going alone.' Amy yelled obviously not think out side of our head.

'Well no shit sherlock, but we have what 16 mates out there and 14 of them have powers too, why the hell would we go alone.' I asked it as a rhetorical question.

'Oh ya, me not smart.'

'Well now that you solved that here are the coordinates *** **** **.'

'Alright who is going to tell them?' Amy asked.

'Well you asked so you are going to do it.' Hazel said, making me laugh and Amy's mouth to drop open.

'Ok mum I will go do it.' Amy said in a sassy tone as she swayed her hip and left.

'What did you just call me?' Hazel stormed out after and I just followed to watch the show, as they started running around like maniacs. I only got involved because they where getting awfully close to the control center and I definitely didn't want that to break again.

'Okay guys relax and continue this over there, because if you guys break this again you will be paying for it.' They have evil smirks on there face and they bow their heads, and I could see the wheels turning in there heads.

'Were sowwy mommy.' They couldn't even keep a straight face before they bursts into a fit of laughter.

'Well now I am sure you wanted to get me all upset but it will not work.' I said standing tall and looking down at them.

'Sure whatever you say dad.' Amy said in a sarcastic tone.

'Ya you do kinda look like him when you stand like that.' Hazel looked me up and down as she said that. My face altered and showed one of irritation.

'Hazel go sit down, and Amy get over there and tell our mates that we need there help to save our friend.'

'Fine.' They both huffed walking away in different directions. Amy walked over to the controls and sat down.

"Hey guys we need your help." She started and I realized that she is going to take the scenic route to our main point.

'You realize that this is going to take forever right?' Hazel asked me as I sat down at the table.

'Yes I do but I don't want to tell them.'

'Ya neither do I.'

"What with?" Steve asked her.

"Our friend got kidnapped." Me and Hazel looked at one another in shock.

'Did she just get straight to the point?' Hazel asked.

'Yes, yes she did.'

"What do you mean they have been kidnapped?" Tony asked completely confused.

"What I mean is that our friend has been taken from her home and has not been see for some time." I could here the annoyance in her tone.

"How do you want us to help you?" Nat asked.

"Well we need to go over there and save her." She said in a 'duh' tone.

"How do you know where she is?" James asks.

"Well now that is complicated." She said as she looked down and fiddling with her thumbs.

"How complicated?" Loki asked.

"Well it is not the first time that someone we care about has been taken and every time they get someone we are much closer to and it is a getting harder and harder to save them and we don't think that we can do it on our own this time." 

"Ok so who are these people that took your friend?" Steve asks as he leaned forward in his seat.

"Hydra." She said in a deadpan voice. At the name all of three eyes went wide. "Do you know them?"

"Yes we know them we have been trying to get rid of them for the longest time." Tony said as he put his head in his hands.

"And how that going for ya?"

'Really did you have to say that, we have been trying to get rid of them too.' I said smacking her in the back of the head.

'Yes I know that but at least we have gotten rid of some of them I really wanted to know how it was going for them.'

'Whatever just get back to whatever you were doing.' I said as I sat back down in my chair.

"So where are we going?" Nat asked getting right to the point I need the rest of them.

"We are going to these coordinates *** **** **."

"How do you know exactly where we are going?" Pietro asked as he zoomed her out of Loki's arms.

"It is very complicated up here." She said as she pointed at our head, I can tell she is getting a little snippy.

'Hey give me control, please.' I said as I walked over to the control center and put my hand on her shoulder in a calming manner. She looked at me while nodding her head, she got up and walked over to the table to sit down. I sat down at the control center and started talking to our mates.

"So what is the plan of action?" Clint asked bringing me into the real world.

"Well it is get in, get friend, get out and kill anyone that tries to stop us." I said in a plain tone.

"Well then let's get ready to save your friend." Nat said as she stood up and walked out of the room, with the rest of my mates following her.

'Well that was easier than I thought it would be.' Hazel said as she reached for some paper on the floor.

'Ya I thought that they would have questioned it a little bit more.' Amy walked out of her room as she said that.

A/N

Hey guys so sorry this took so long to update I was having some problems with ideas, and that is also why it is sort the next one will hopefully be longer.