Mama Wassup?

They let my mom leave the day after the injury.There were still remaining questions.The doctor had the nerve to say it was a "minor" injury.I might be over reacting,but I just could not believe that.It was bull,total bull.

Anyways,my mom was put on bed rest.I did not go to school because of her.I cared about her alot.

Right now,I'm just watching tv with my baby,Fluffy.August and Janae said they would come over at 5.It was 3:00.I got my lazy self up,used my Sweet Pea set,from Bath and Body works,and did my hygiene.I put on a "Boss Up"Tank,black leggings,a red hoodie,(wrapped around my waist),amd put on some old white strappy sandals.Not too revealing.Don't want to give August any ideas.I fixed my hair into a messy bun and I was done.

I took Fluffy for a walk and when we got back, it was 4:45.

I cleaned up quickly and laid out some snacks.I checked on my mom and gave her some medicine.She went back to sleep.By the time I got back downstairs,they were here.Fluffy barked at the door,but then saw it was just August,Janae,and Justin.I didn't care that Justin came.He was one of Janae's boyfriends that I liked.Didnt cheat,didn't hit on me,just perfect for her.

August looked me up and down.What this nigga got to say?

"Ma,you lookin sexy,"He said,winking.

"How do I look sexy?"I said."All I got on is leggings,a tank,and a hoodie,tf?"

"I dunno.Ya look good in errything."

"Whatever August." He smiled and pulled me close.We looked in each other's eyes and kissed.

"Hey,hey,hey!No PDA.She's mine." Janae said,her gay self.(jk,jk)

We all busted out laughing but Justin tried to put on a straight face.He know he wanted to laugh too.

"Oh.And hes mine too."Janae said,then kissed Justin.(so much kissing,ew.lol)

"Okay everyone,where to next?"I said.

"SKY ZONE"Everyone said.

"Alright,let's get it."I said and motioned every one to get in the car.TGIF.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW & ALLAT