Mom

We got to the hospital and I signed my mom in.A nurse rushed her to a room.I was angry and frightened.Where tf did they think they were taking my mom?

*An hour later*

August continued to hold on to me as I got closer and closer to the front desk.I got out of his hold and ran up there,with him following behind me.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FUCKING MOM?"I yelled,causing a scene.I did not care.

"Calm down Kaii!"August said.

"Ma'am,I agree with your boyfriend.I will call a doctor from your mom's room.What's her name?"

"Marianne Taylor."

"Okay.I'll call now," I read her name tag.Naima said.

"Her room number is 647.She's up and moving.Do you two have ids?"

We flashed her our ids she motioned to the elevators,telling us that we could go.

I run-walked to the elevator.We headed to the sixth floor.

645.646.647.Adrenaline rushed through my veins as I opened the door.

"Hey baby,"She said.

"Hey August,"She said.

"Where were you yesterday?"I said.

"I was at...work"She said convincingly.

"Work.Huh?"I said."When is work 24 hours?And how did you get hurt at work?"

"I fell down the stairs."Really?

"Quit lying and tell me the truth"I said

"I was at work.I was on my way home and unlocked the door,on my way upstairs,I started getting dizzy.I walked to my room and fell out on the bed.Simple as that."

"You don't see a problem with falling out,randomly?"I questioned.

"Look,I was tired and overworked."She said,tired.

I let the subject go.For now.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW & ALLAT