Missing In Action

I hadn't talked to August in a few days.To be honest,I didn't care.The argument was petty.I was over the whole situation.Jessie was gone so whatever.

I went downstairs to look for Fluffy,she had a doggy party to go to.I heard little pitter patter paws and picked her up.

"Let's get you cleaned up."

I took her out side in her cleaning area.It was really cute.It was a play house and had a pink dog bathtub,pink furnishings,and doggy treats.

She pranced over to her tub when I finally filled it up with water.I poured in some doggy bubbles and carefully placed her in.I scrubbed her thoroughly and got her out.

I dressed her in a pink dress with a tutu at the end.I placed her pink bow in and walked her in the house.

Now I have to get dressed.I didn't want to look too uppity,so I put on a shirt,a pair of destroyed shorts,and some sandals.

I grabbed her leash and we went to the party.

Festivities

I led Fluffy to her friends and walked away.The party was nice.Doggy treats, cupcakes,and candies.There was also people that were making sure the dogs didn't leave.

August called.What did he want?

"Hello."I said flatly.

"Hey Kaii,"he said.

I heard a voice in the background. A girls voice.

"Hey August,what you want from the store?"

"Who is that?"I said outraged.

"That's-"

"Bye August."I said.

Comment

Vote

Follow