Home

After a long day of school,I finally got home. Not that Crazy Girl goes to our school,I felt unsafe.Everything felt wrong.

I should tell the principal.Pshhh.He ain't gone do diddlysquat.I'm going to tell my mom.But I need proof.

Oooh!background check!

I grabbed my MacBook Pro and went on Google.I looked up what I thought was her name and got her picture!I looked up Jessie Morrison(her real name).

She was a stalker and a murderer.Oh snap!We need federal help.She's not even supposed to go to school.She's 22!She isn't a senior like us.She killed her family and is homeless.

What are her motives?

She goes for people that look privileged. What?

She then targets them and eventually ruins their life.She broke out of jail?!?!OK this seems fake.I need someone else to look at this. I call over Janae,August,and Jaylen.

*20 mins later *

We're all on my big canopy bed scrolling on my computer. August is cuddled all up on me.He suddenly flees the room,phone in hand.

I creep up on his conversation.

Phone Convo

"Yeah,Jessie Morrison."...

"You know her?!"

"Sneak,I can't have this trouble.My baby is scared.My squad is scared."

"Are you sure you can handle her?"

"Alright,hit me up with which gun you need."

"No,no torturing.Just take her out.Asap."

"Alright,call me later maybe."

Phone convo ended.

He turned around and saw me.Boy was he shocked.He had lots of explaining to do...

HOW WAS IT?

August on the phone?

Kaii,nosey self.

For those people who think they got together quickly. Not.They knew each other for years.Just saw each other in a different way.y'know?

And if ya don't know,na you know

Comment

Vote

Follow & all at.

       "Revenge is a dish best served cold."Keone got what he deserved.