Chapter 22

It had been a week and Elena nor Kol had been out of the house or seen anyone else besides Skylar.

Hayley was pacing the compound as they were trying to calm her."Hayley everything will be alright."

Hayley turned and glared at Rebekah. She was having a hard time believing that everything would be alright."Another Rose popped up. That means that she'll come again. She's coming for Sky and she's coming for Hope. ELENA AND KOL ARE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND."

Caroline walked over to her."Hayley they are fine. It seems like a lot right now but everything will be ok."

"Hayley like you she is a wolf her anger is through the roof right now she needs time." Bonnie siad.

--

Elena was dancing around in the kitchen making breakfast listening to One last time by Arianna grande. She turned around when Kol walked in with Skylar."I just can't scare you can I."

Elena smirked,"Sorry but you can't. So you have cinimon rolls and i can cook eggs so thats what i'm making because i'm hungry and i want something besides blood."

"So how was your run last night." Kol asked.

"It was interesting." Elena shrugged. She turned off the burner for the eggs and the oven. She paused her music."It hurt like oh living hell. But it was cool i had control knew what i was doing."

"I'm happy you had fun."

Elena nodded and smiled"How was it just you and her. I came back home and both of you were knocked out cold."

"I watched Frozen and fell asleep by the time time ice-monster hit." Kol chuckled.

There was a knock at the door." I got it," She went and opened the door and there was a package there. It had her name on it. She opened it and it was a box of blackroses. She screamed dropping.

Kol ran outs."Whats-" He seen the roses."Oh blood hell." He grabbed her and went back inside closing the door.

Elena started to pace."She's"

Skylar who was sitting on the couch. Climbed off and ran over to Elena."Mama." Elena picked her up and sighed.

"Hi baby girl. Everything will be alright i promise."

--

Hayley was still pacing when her phone started to ring."Hello."

"Hey it's me if you get a box don't open it." Kol ordered.

Everyone looked at her as she asked."Why?"

"She got a box filled with Black Dahlia flowers. She's freaking out."

"Where have y'all been."

"Locked in a house." Kol said.

"Alright. Please be safe."

"Same."

--
Sorry its short this one will be ending after they save the girls from Dahlia who kidnapped them somehow and Elena finally talks with her parents