Chapter 30

It was the Lunar Eclipse it was time. Bonnie had focused on the date more as it came and she found that it all depended on one thing. Who they allowed near at the time. Which was why Elena had adjusted her plan a lot and she was happy Bonnie had told her about what she was sensing because that was going to make it a hell of a lot easier.

Bonnie knew that this was what Elena wanted to do but she wanted to be sure before they did this spell. She knew the things that were at stake but that didn't really change anything. "You sure about this Elena this is dangerous."

"I know but i can't risk any of them getting hurt Bonnie." She knew that the ones that were helping her were going to be of use. That they could handle their own but the others she needed to know that they were going to be safe.

Bonnie nodded she knew that Elena had to do this. She knew that if they didn't do this right eveything was going to be messed up. So they couldn't afford to mess it up. "Tyler Jenna Mason Katherine and Hayley will meet you at Hayley's apartment i will do the spell so that they can't leave the compound."

"Thank you." Elena was really happy to have a friend like her she didn't think she would be able to pull this off without her.

Bonnie sighed she knew that even though they prefected the plan the ones that they were leaving out were not going to be happy about what they were doing and that they were risking it. "Kol is not going to be happy about this."

"He knows me i can't risk my kids i can't risk Hope. Hayley and them know what they are doing and i have protection charms on them but i can't risk anyone else." She had to do this she was prepared for the recently made plan. But she had to make sure that none of her family were at risk that her children and her niece were safe. "They have to help they have to be there. You said it yourself if anyone i care about gets to close to her i have a higher chance of losing. She could use them against me."

"And what if she tries to use Hayley Tyler your mom how are you going to react then." She knew although she had a plan for the others she didn't really have one for the ones that were going with her and that worried her more than anything.

She knew that something happening to those that were coming with her was a risk too. But it was a risk that she had to take. They had to put an end to the hollow they had to make sure that she could not hurt anyone else. "Then i am just going to have to deal with it."

Bonnie took her best friends hands. She knew that everything was going to be ok. She knew that she could do this this was literally what she was born to do and she had no doubts that her best friend would succeed. "You got this i know that you do you have survived so much."

Elena trusted Hayley but she didn't know how Hayley herself would react to something going wrong. And she needed to make sure that she was going to be ok especially with her going to have Hope still and she knew how she would be for Skylar. "If anything happens i asked Hayley but now i'm worried that something might happen to her."

"I won't let Kol do anything stupid." Bonnie promised she would not let him turn it off. She would make sure that they were ok. "I won't let Skylar lose control of her anger and i will make sure that my god son does ok without you here despite the fact that he is a total Mama's boy." She knew that Elena could do this but in case she would make sure that everything didn't drastically change if something happened.

"I want you to be happy to Bonnie you Caroline and Jeremy." She didn't want them to just be worried about her family she wanted them to get the chance to live their lives. To be happy to make sure that they had a future. "Don't spend the rest of your lives worrying about me and the events that happen today."

"Elena-"

Elena knew how much Bonnie put herself above others but she deserved to be happy to and she wanted to make sure that she got that chance. "No be happy all of you no matter what occurs today i need you to promise me that you will try to be happy and that you aren't just going to spend the rest of your life worrying about me."