if I can't have him no one can!

Kageyamas pov

I hear screaming then I hear a gun fire! I hear some more screaming but I'm to overwhelmed to think about what they're saying.

Soon it goes kinda quiet and I get really worried for Suma....so I do the bravest thing I can remember me doing....I leave the bathroom. I leave the safety of the bullet proof locked bathroom and go see what's happening.

When I come outside everyone stared at me...I see Suma but when I look at everyone else in the room I feel something....I don't know what it is but Its something in the back of my brain giving me a pain in my heart.....

Suddenly I heard Suma say "tobio! What are you doing out of the bathroom!" He sounded worried but for some reason......but I didn't feel worried like him or anything.....I felt a large wave of warmth and joy rush over me when I saw the people in the room but also relief...I don't know why tho, I've never met these people and they are literally here to kidnap me! Meanwhile when I look at Suma I only feel joy and love.....speaking of which....I've never felt anything else for him. Not even if he hurts himself.....I feel nothing

(If y'all are wondering why it's because the serum creates artificial love and joy it doesn't create artificial sadness or fear or anything else. So Kageyama feels that love for Suma because of the serum but he doesn't feel the emotions that come with loving someone cause it's all artificial and Suma didn't account for the other emotions. He only accounted for happiness and love since he believed that those were the only emotions Kageyama would feel with him. Never sadness or fear or anything like that. Hope that sums it up for you)

But when I look at everyone else in the room I felt something. Don't know what it was tho! "Tobio!" I guess I blacked out cause I heard Suma call my name trying to snap me out of my thoughts "don't yell at him!" One of the people said he had spiky black hair and looked kinda handsome...WAIT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING TOBIO?! This is considered cheating if your thinking about another guy! "DON'T YELL AT HIM!" I say back to the boy making him look at me shocked for some reason. is it now not normal for the submissive to protect their significant other??? Man alot has changed.

"LEAVE US ALONE!" I yell at them but they don't leave "Tobio you don't understand-" Hiro tried to reason with me but I cut him off "what? I don't understand that my boyfriend brainwashed me and all of you people are here to 'save me' from him and help me get my memories back?" I ask and he nods "listen I really don't believe a word you say about that shit! I know Suma and he wouldn't do that! I trust him and love him and there isn't anything any of you could do to change that! So get your asses out of here now!" I say angrily.

Suma looks pleased which makes me feel happy I guess everyone else just stared at me wide eyed and a few of them look like they were about to cry! But they also looked like they weren't giving up.

We are gonna move to the crack heads pov

They were silently watching the cams when they saw Suma running back to his room! They knew they had to do something but what? Suddenly Tanaka had an idea "GUYS! what if we hack into the communications and call the cops!" He says and they all face palm wondering why they didn't think of it sooner.

Matsun makki and konoha work at the hacking while everyone else keeps watch. Soon they are able to call the cops

Thecops: 911 what's your emergency?

Noya: ok listen! Do you know katsunki Suma?

Thecops: yes we've had him under silent watch for months now

Noya: well he's kidnapped the entire team of volleyball players from fukorodani, nekoma, aoba johsai, shiratorizawa and karasuno. Including the managers!