mizus new change

Ok so this is gonna be the last sort of side chapter not revolving around tobio and Suma and that stuff you know. Then we'll get back to the drama and stuff also yes this book will be ending soon. Probably in about three of four chapters sorry.
__________________________________

Mizu and tobio spent the rest of the day together talking playing and just catching up, while they were tossing the ball to each other tobio decided to ask mizu about the girls, "hey Mimi who were those girls from earlier?" He asked and it made mizu drop the ball.

"O-oh Uhm they were just some girls I knew from school" she replied but tobio knew she was lying " lie they weren't wearing the school uniform you wear, they don't go to kitagawa daichii they go to a different school I know the kitagawa uniforms anywhere" tobio said simply, mizu gulped it was hard hiding things from tobio since he was pretty observant of his family.

"Who are they really mizu? And don't lie" tobio said seriously, mizu froze the only time tobio called her by her full name and not her nickname was when he was serious and she knew not to mess with him when he's like that "fine they are some girls I see on my way to classes and they sometimes make fun of me..." She finally said and tobio looked furious.

" So that's why you have been coming home with brusies?!" Takashi said from the doorway, turns out they heard the whole conversation "wait so she had been coming home hurt and you didn't ask her about it?!" Tobio said angrily "she kept saying he was being clumsy and she wouldn't tell us anything!" Mitsuke said trying to defend their actions.

"Ok mizu do you know why they bully you?" Tobio asked wanting to know why someone would bully his precious sister, "Uhm I think it's because when Im not in school j don't like wearing dresses and stuff...and they think I'm fat...." Mizu said not looking him in the eyes and instead just staring at the ground. "Is there a reason you always wear baggy clothing even tho mom has gotten all these nice cloths that you look amazing in?" Mitsuke asked on a calm tone "Uhm Well... I don't like dresses and skirts and girly stuff....I don't feel comfortable in that...I like...boys clothing" mizu said still averting eye contact.

The three looked at each other before tobio asked "mizu do you think your transgender?" He put his hand on her shoulder as he asked as a way to calm her down. "Uhm..maybe...I just don't feel comfortable as a girl and I like being in boys clothing..." Mizu said looking up a bit.

(Note: I am not trans so I have no idea what trans people go through before coming to the conclusion they are trans and stuff so if this is inaccurate I'm sorry but I really wanted to put a trans character if you feel offended by this I apologize since Im not trying to offend anyone who's trans)

Tobio looked at his sister fondly before standing up and looking straight down at her "ok tomorrow we are gonna skip school and classes and we are going shopping!" He declared, mizu looked up at HIS brother with the biggest smile on his face. He ran up and hugged him tightly and soon the twins joined in.

The next day

The very next day mizu, tobio, mitsuke, Takashi and oikawa who tobio had invited later all went to the store to get some new clothes and a hair cut. Once they had gotten to a nice store they went into the boys section and looked for some nice clothes "Hmm what do you think about this?" Oikawa said holding up a cotton button up plaid shirt in the colour blue. "Ohhh I like that alot!" Mizu exclaimed happily so they put it in their shopping basket and kept looking.

In the end oikawa had helped mizu pick out some very nice and stylish clothes mostly in the colours blue and green. Then they went to get a hair cut. "What style do you want mizu?" Mitsuke asked "how about you get a style like your big brother!" Takashi exclaimed but mizu just rolled his eyes "which one? I have four remember?" He said making them laugh. "But anyway I kids want an undercut! Also could I dye my hair?" Mizu asked and tobio couldn't help but think of atsumus hair on his little brother which gave his a shiver.