a new friend

Sumas pov

After we left the cell area with tobio still clung to my arm I decided to resume holding him bridle style and picked him up, "whoa!" he said as I picked him up and then have him a sweet kiss that I soon turned into a more passionate one by asking for entrance which he gave and sliding my tongue into his sweet warm mouth. (i feel bad for the guards who are guarding the cells cause they have to be there while they making out 😝😖🙊)
We continued to make out for a bit before I decided to bring him to our bedroom, I broke the kiss and ran to our room with him still in my arms.

When we arrived at our room I put him on the bed and got on Top of him, "babe what are you doing?" my innocent tobio asked "shh don't worry baby just follow my lead and don't question it" I said in his ear before going down to his neck and kissing it while leaving a hickey.

(of you do not wish to read further I'll just tell you that they did the dirty and if you don't wanna read it skip to where the line ends)
__________________________________
He moans so cutely and I can't take it I remove our shirts and pants leaving us in only boxers, then I continue kissing him. I break the kiss and remove my boxers, "suck" I say and he looks confused for a second before realizing what I want and proceeds to suck my **** (i don't wanna say it) his mouth feels so warm...."gahh Tobio how are you so good at this?" I ask then it hits me what if he has done this to those pieces of trash that used to be his boyfriends?! "Tobio" I say and he stops sucking and looks up at me "yes babe? Did I do something wrong?" He asks cutely "no I just want to know if you ever did this kind of stuff with anyone besides me?" I ask and he shakes his head "no the last time I did anything like this was with you back in middle school" he says and I sigh of relief before pushing him down to lie on his back.

I proceed to remove his boxers and then grab the lube from the bedside table drawer. I put a good amount on my fingers and then insert one if them into Tobio "ahh~~" he says and grabs hold of my shoulders, "tobio put you legs around my waist" I say and he does as told. After that I put in another finger and move them around scissoring him, "AHH AH~~" he moans out making me even harder to the point I can't even take it. I remove my fingers and then rip open a condom and put it on, after i slowly put my **** inside him making him scream out in pain and pleasure. 

"AHHH~~ S-SUM- AHH~" He tries moaning out my name but that's not what I want him to call me, I move my face to his ear and whisper in his ear "call me master~" And I feel the heat coming off his cheeks meaning he is blushing really hard right now. "M-master~ f-fuck me hard- hmm~~ -er please~" he says and I go even harder hitting his prostate, he moans so loud I bet his teammates and everyone in the cell area can hear him.

After about an hour more of fucking him we both climax.
__________________________________
(start reading from here if you don't wanna read the smut it isn't that good any way)

When we were finished I saw tobio was dosing off but he has to get cleaned up first so I picked him up and carried him to the washroom.

After me and tobio took a shower (yes together but no they didn't go for round two) I gave him some clothes, a pair of shorts and a tee shirt (yes of course he gave him underwear) and changed into the same thing cause I had gotten us matching pjs. We got into bed and I pulled the covers over us and cuddled tobio from the front while he nuzzled his head into my neck adorably, soon we were both fast asleep.

Meanwhile with everyone else

Third person pov

"What's Your plan taka chan!?" mitsuke said excitedly knowing that even tho takashi was quieter and more shy he did do a lot of thinking and was the one who made the plan on how to escape the first time, after years of observing the guards in the area and how the technology worked he was able to form a great plan that would get at least one of them out and it worked!

"Well my plan is pretty simple" he said "the guards always go off of their post at precisely the same time everyday and come back in exactly 5 minutes everyday so we will have time then to escape this area, after that we have to do three things.

1. Go rescue onii-chan
2. Get the antidote for the potion from the lab
3. Actually get out of here

We have to do this fast so we will split up, you guys will go to get the antidote" he said pointing to nekomas team but not kenma, "I can tell you guys would be good and staying quite and moving fast a swiftly so the only hard part should be finding the antidote, then you guys" he said pointing to shiratorizawa except semi and shirabu. "Will  Go with miwa San and open the place for us all to escape out of, there is a door just east of here that takes you outside but only to the back area you guys will have to figure out how to get past the electric fence since me and mitsuke have never even gone out there all we know is that the maids do the cleaning out there so be careful of them" he said then turned to fukorodani and Tanaka and nishinoya and hanmakki and matsukawa "you guys will distract the guards and other people that might interfere with the plan and yes you can be loud just make sure they don't actually see you" he said then turned to the rest of karasuno and kindaichi, kunimi, oikawa, iwaizumi and all the other setters "you all will come with me and mitsuke to retrieve onii-chan and give suma what he deserves" he said then turned to aoba johsai as for you guys you will be going to sumas main office there are a few things you need to get from there" he said

Takashi then proceeded to give aoba johsai a list of what they needed to grab and a self drawn map as to where it was "everyone know what there doing?" takashi asked and they all nodded "great!" he said and pulled out very old outdated pocket watch to check the time "the guards should be leaving......now!" He said and just as expected they heard heavy footsteps moving away from the door. And just like that the plan began as yachi quickly picked the lock and they all went to complete there tasks (among us anyone?) but takashi told his group to follow him cause there was one more thing they needed to get.

While everyone went off to do their tasks takashi and his group went to a different room and takashi did a special knock that sounded like a code, just then the door opened and they all went inside "hello takashi"

A/N hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry if the smut part was bad it was my first time writing it.

Bye have a wonderful day!