alive?

Kageyama's pov

It had been about 2 days at camp and kamaki hasn't done anything suspicious yet, he was sleeping beside me at first but then Suga insisted they move so Suga was sleeping beside me and he was on the other end of the room. Now we are having a match with nekoma and he keeps glaring at sugawara most likely because he made them switch.

The coach called a time out but I'm not sure why everything was going fine. "Kageyama I need to speak with you" coach ukai says and I'm kinda scared since last time this happened the coach told me my grandfather was dead! Wait what if suma killed my new parents?! What if one of the setters leaked out my past?!

"Listen Kageyama there is someone you need to see she just came and well I think it would be better if she explained it" coach ukai said and I was slightly confused, was he talking about mom? I don't really have any other female relatives or know any females that would come to see me so who could it a be?

??? Pov (that's right new character)

I was waiting on the hallway for a boy named I think tobio Kageyama? The police had brought me here saying one of the people I am apparently related to is here so I am gonna meet them today.

Flash back so y'all understand what's happening

About 8 years ago on December 18th two baby twins were born a girl and a boy their names? Mitsuke and takashi kageyama, mrs.Kageyama had just given birth to twins each with a unique birthmark. Both had a birthmark that looked like half of a heart on their foreheads, their mom believed it showed how they complete each other. At the time tobio was only 10 and his older sister miwa was around 18, they were so excited to have new siblings but something tragic happened that day.....Mitsuke and takashi were kidnapped.......mrs and Mr. Kageyama were killed and tobio and miwa Kageyama had to move in with their grandfather. When the twins were kidnapped they were less then a day old and were quite weak also no ransom had been asked for so the twins were assumed dead....no one knew who took them or why because the cameras recording had been messed up and you couldn't even see them. But little did they know the twins were very much alive......

Mitsuke Kageyama had been living with her brother takashi Kageyama for 8 years in a cell where they grew up only knowing this life. They got three meals a day but since they turned 4 were forced to do all the cleaning and if they messed up they were beat. Since they only knew this life They never thought of escaping. But one day that all changed. a girl who looked very old about 20 or so was thrown into their cell she told them her name was miwa Kageyama and asked them their names not wanting to scare the young kids but also surprised that such young children were being held there

"I'm Mitsuke and this takashi we don't have second names like you do tho" the young girl spoke but as soon as she did miwa froze "do you happen to have a odd birthmark on your foreheads?" she asked the young kids and they moved the hair on their foreheads to show two halves of a heart (mitsukes bangs are like Kageyama and takashis are like miwa she has a bowl cut it you don't know) "it's really you" miwa said and began to cry " are you ok?!" the young boy finally spoke he was rather shy since he was the most clumsy he got the most beatings and he also took his the blame for his sister so he became very quite over time.

"Yes it's just see I had two little siblings who had the same names as you and had your birthmarks, they were one of a kind but they were kidnapped when they were only just born so I didn't get to spend much time with them and I think their you guys" miwa explained and they all started crying and had a big hug "we have to get you out of here!" miwa said "but how? There isn't anything beyond here" takashi said and miwa began to cry again "those monsters" she whispered under her breath and began to explain everything beyond the cell it amazed the two kids who had never really seen the sun even!