Y/n: thanks man, but how much can you give them.

Salesman: well it is for these two diamonds I can give you about 100 million valis (I don't understand the monetary system of both anime and real life), is this price good ?.

Y/n: It's great.

Salesman: perfect then boy, I'll get the money.

Annie: since when are you so skilled, and where do we keep so much money ?.

Y/n: you don't know a third half about me, and second in the broken world, I may not be able to open a portal there, but I can still invoke or keep things there.

Annie: oh okay.

Salesman: here boy, it's a lot of money, so spend a lot with your girl.

Y/n: ô more of course, thank you, see you around.

now we were finished buying some supplies, like a sword and handguns for Annie, and well for me I didn’t need much, so I took only light armor, after all I have 4 armored armor, including one 15 meters high,  it was already late so we decided that we would go after the hestia family just tomorrow, so we went after a place to spend the night, after a while searching we found this place called Hostess of Fertility, seriously the place is better than the name makes it seem  , I had the black dawn in her katana form, there were some people watching her, well I really hope I don’t have to cut the hand of any funny guy, Annie was being flirted with by several men, whom I gave the look to "  if you touch it, even the devil will feel sorry for you ", and well.  the waitresses were all nice, and the owner of the place was scary.  but it had a fun "aura".

Mia Grand: then, what the two will want.

Y/n: how about, bring the night special.

Mia Grand: hahaha, it’s for now boy.

Y/n: um, before I could ask a question, we could sleep here, it’s late and it’s not fun looking for a place at this time.

Mia Grand: Of course, something else.

Annie: maybe a drink.

Y/n: Beer.

Mia Grand: right right.

the rest of the night was really fun, we drank, i almost decapitated a guy, for trying to rub Annie's ass, but she gave him what he deserved, so we went to sleep, it was a very simple but very cozy room, it was a night  very calm, Annie was sleeping like an angel, she is very beautiful, it is in moments like this that I see how lucky I am, I was thinking about how or when we would go home, but we should think about something  each time, now it was morning, we were getting ready to leave, we had already paid everything we owed, and we were just saying goodbye to the girls.

Mia Grand: Ok boy, good luck, and come back often.

Syr: Goodbye, see you later.

Y/n and Annie: Goodbye, see you around.

we started going towards the hestia family house, there were several adventurers going to the dungeon, after a while walking we arrived in the morning, and what a mansion.