Chapter 4: ATLAS CORPORATION

All images used in this fanfic are from their respective creators.

y/n pov

I'm on my way to class, together with Eric and David, Yuma had to leave today, but she said she would be fine, honestly I'm not trusting that much anymore, what can I do?

Eric: y/n ?

y/n: an?  Hi?

David: are you ok bro ?, you don't say anything for about fifteen minutes.

y/n: yes i'm fine, i'm just thinking about the last few days.

Eric: really, I mean, this city was supposed to be our rest, above all yours and look now.

David: well at least you got a girlfriend, or two.

Eric: alias, how did your aunt coped with this?

y/n: well too much.

Flashback

y/n: so that's it aunt, that's how I got two girlfriends.

Naomi: okay, use protection.

y/n: ' does she think i am a rabbit? '

End of Flashback

y/n: but leaving that aside, did Atlas get in touch with you too?

David: yes they called me, and said it was for me to prepare, because they were going to pick me up tonight, to discuss something important.

Eric: me too.

y/n: what do you think this is about?

Eric: maybe it's about that, corrupt attack from that other day.

David: maybe.

y/n: well anyway, we'll know later.

Timeskip to School.

when I get to school, I see the pochaco approaching, so I bend over and kiss it.

y/n: good morning Sweety.

Pochaco: "blushing", g-good morning dear.

y/n: you look so cute when you blush, the urge to squeeze you to death.

yesterday, after pochaco confessed, i told her that i was spectral, and she was fascinated, i admit, it is very good not to have to keep this.

Pochaco: well let's go to class.

y/n: okay.

some minutes later.

after we got to class, and put our things away, the Pochaco sat on my legs, and I had to use all my strength of will, so as not to get hard.

Pochaco: are you sure it's okay, I mean I weigh a little more than normal and-

y/n: "talking low", Of course it's okay, I'm stronger than a normal human, besides, you're beautiful the way you are, besides I love to squeeze you.

Pochaco: I love you so much.

y/n: me too.

Pochaco: besides that I don't care.

y/n: with what?

Pochaco: if you get hard, if it is you I don't care, and to tell you the truth I also want to feel him hard.

after she said that she started to move her hips a little bit, a subtle movement, but still very good.

y/n: "whispering", your ass is so soft and nice.