"Love you too, kid." He leaned down and gently kissed his niece on the forehead, "Now go on, get outta here. I'm sure that your friend is probably already down there waiting for you."

"I hope he is

"I hope he is. See you later!" She exclaimed before running back to the door, running out of the apartment, and quickly running down the stairs. She hoped that Izuku wasn't waiting down there for too long.

Luna didn't dress up too much. Just curled her hair a small bit and made sure that her hair was out of her face thanks to a black headband. She also had her uniform on, her shirt being pressed and her skirt down to her knees, her knee high black socks looking professional, and she had her pastel purple sneakers on. She also had her backpack on that kept everything inside of it that she would need. She was officially ready for school. The only thing she was missing was her walking friend, who was thankfully just arriving at the apartment while looking at his phone.

"Oh, Izuku!" Luna exclaimed and waved to the quirkless boy, running down from the steps and hugging his arm tightly. "You came!"

Izuku squeaked in surprised and blushed hard at the sudden arm hug, maintaining a grip on his phone. "L-Luna! W-well, of course I did! I-I promised you th-that I would."

"I know that, but I got worried." She replied and pulled away from his arm, "Like maybe it was a joke or something. I don't know."

Izuku blinked and looked down at the pastel green haired girl, "Hey, one thing I would never do is joke about being your friend. Especially after everything we talked about." He said with his signature kind smile, "We're friends, so I would never lie to you."

Luna's nervousness went down as she felt herself relax. She didn't know why she became so worried that Izuku was joking. He wasn't the type of guy to do that, so she didn't need to be worried. She had gained a true friend. "Well, thanks again. Truly, it means a lot to me." She smiled back before pointing to his phone, "Hey, what were you looking at your phone for?"

"O-oh, that's actually why I rushed over so early. Apparently there's a small surprise villain attack that came out of nowhere! It just started to come up on the news and I was going to go watch to see which heroes show up!" Izuku explained in an excited tone of voice, putting his phone away in his backpack.

Luna's eyes widened. This would be her first villain attack that she would be able to watch in Japan. She used to watch as much villain attacks when she could back in America, whether in real life or on television. She was unable to watch the villain attack that happened between her mother and the Gargoyle King, which she was thankful for... But she wished that she could've seen her mother in action one final time to see how truly badass she was.

She snapped herself back to reality before her face lit up. "And let me guess: You want me to come with you?" She asked in excitement.

"W-Well, of course. I mean, if you're interested. It'll probably be really intense and overwhelming and..." He wanted to bring up the Archangel, but he figured that he shouldn't.