It felt like too much too soon as Bulma squeezed her eyes tightly, stars bursting behind her lids as another orgasm rocked her body.

She screamed his name as he swore, kissing and licking at the mark he made on her until her breathing stabilized and shivers didn't rack her body as much.

Pulling his fingers out of her, he brought them to his lips and sucked on them hungrily as she watched.

"I'll never grow tired of the taste of you."

With a slight lift of the side of her mouth, Bulma brought his fingers between her own lips to suck on them, his eyes dilating and his breathing coming out in a hiss.

"It's my turn to taste you now." Bulma shifted on his lap to move to her knees, but he stopped her.

"No, I don't want you on your knees while you're pregnant."

"But I want to suck your dick, 'Geta~"

He swore again as he twitched in his pants. "And I want nothing more than to have your lips wrapped around me, but if I don't get my cock inside of you soon, I'm going to ruin these pants."

Bulma cackled. "I think it's too late for that since I came all over them already."

Moving his hand behind her neck with a possessive hold, he crushed his lips against hers in an all-consuming, toe-curling kiss.

When her hands moved to the bottom of his shirt to pull over his head, he released her with a chuckle. "Wrap your legs around me and direct us to your room so we can finish what we started. I think we gave my brother enough of a show, if he is watching us, and I plan on ruining not only the rest of our clothes but everything we can get on top of."

Lifting her easily into his arms as she wrapped her legs around his waist, Vegeta made his way inside - her growing pants against his ear giving him pause after he entered the house as he stood near the grand stairway.

"Bulma?"

"Every step you took made me rub against you, and I'm so sensitive already," she whispered as her lips moved to his ear to nibble on before she moved down to nip and suck on his neck, making his knees weak.

He bounded up the stairs, but when a particular sound escaped from her mouth, he froze in the middle.

"I should fuck you right here in the middle of the stairs with those sounds coming out of your mouth. Christ, woman. I could just come from them."

"Please~ I'm so wet for you and need you inside of me. It's been too long since we were with each other, Vegeta, and you'd feel soooo good inside of me as I squeeze your cock so tightly with my pussy before I drain you dry."

With a growl, he had her pinned against the wall, his hips grinding against her. "Vulgar woman. Is this what you want? Me, fucking you in the hall, in the middle of the stairs for anyone to see and come upon?"

"Yes!" her scream of pleasure echoing off of the walls.

Grinding his hips harder against her, he closed his eyes as she ripped his shirt over his head before her lips moved back to his neck, her nails scraping against his scalp.

Vegeta felt like a teenaged boy as he felt the familiar tingle shoot down his right leg as he thrusted his hips against her, but when he felt her teeth sink into the sensitive part of his neck, he came unexpectedly in his pants.

Shuddering against her, he cursed under his breath as she laughed before he pulled his head back with a grin to stare at her. "What's so funny?"

"The big, scary mafia don, who usually has complete control over not only his empire but his body as well, just came in his pants by a wee little bite from a wee little, fully dressed, vulgar woman within minutes."

He kissed her softly with a chuckle as he continued up the stairs and toward the room she indicated was hers. "Not just any wee little, vulgar woman - my woman. The woman who is soon to be my wife and the mother to our children."

"Children? As in more than one?"

Opening the door, they entered her room and quickly locked it before he set her on top of the bed, Vegeta removing the rest of his clothes as he continued their conversation - her eyes zeroing on every inch of exposed skin.

"Yes, eventually of course. I thought we would have them down the road after we had some time alone to be together as a couple, but since one is already on the way, I won't mind sharing you with him for a while until the next one arrives."

"Him? Our baby could be a girl for all you know."

"And I would love her as my little mafia princess," he winked, "but I have a feeling our firstborn will be a little prince."

With a smile, Bulma's hands went to her stomach as thoughts of a baby boy or girl in his arms filled her head - Vegeta going to his knees as he slid his hands up her legs before he pulled her panties and sleep shorts down.

Placing his hands over hers briefly, she leaned down to kiss him before he slowly lifted her shirt over her head. His lips trailed along her jaw until he reached her neck then down her chest, his lips lingering on her belly with a smile. "Our child is growing inside of you."

Threading her fingers through his hair, she nodded as he lifted her legs over his shoulders.

"'Geta?"

"Hush, woman. I need another taste of you."

"But..."

"No buts, unless yours is naked," he repeated her words back to her from earlier in the night.

Laughing, Bulma enjoyed the view as he kissed her belly once more before kissing his way down until he reached her core, giving her a rough lick before sucking on her clit.

"Yes!"

When her legs started to shake around his head, his fingers entered her quickly before they, just as quickly, disappeared. She was going to yell at him to bring his fingers back when she realized what he was doing, coating himself in her wetness as he rose. The back of her legs pressed against his chest as her back hit the mattress and her ankles remained on his shoulders as he entered her, his fingers on her clit and his hips moving in time as he plunged into her a dozen times before she came with a scream.

Vegeta's thrusts never ceased in their movements as he watched her climax, moving faster as he felt his own orgasm nearing by the sight of her coming undone, enjoying the way her head thrashed and her nails dug into the duvet as her breasts jiggled with her heaving breaths.

Bulma opened her eyes with a smile and said the words that pushed him over the edge. "I love you."

With a curse, he came inside of her, thrusting several more times before he released her legs and collapsed on the bed beside her - tucking her against his side as he caught his breath.

A contented smile on her face, she kissed his shoulder before bringing his hand to her lips to playfully nip at his fingers. "I know you've made me come about four times already, but how soon can little 'Geta be up again?"

Bulma's peal of laughter brought joy to his heart as he pulled her on top of him, his hand going to rest possessively at the back of her neck as their lips brushed against each other's. "It seems you forgot just how fast my large cock can be ready for you, Bulma. Good thing we have all night to make up for the weeks we were apart."

"Yes," she whispered, repeating the word over and over again throughout the night.