That was until about midnight when she waltzed into the apartment, with whom I can only assume was another tinder date.

She chose to not even acknowledge me sitting on the sofa, rather she dragged him into the kitchen only to remerge a few minutes later with some drinks before going straight to her room. Not even giving me a second glance.

And then this morning I overheard her saying goodbye to this mystery man, and ever since she hasn't left her room.

Not that I know of at least.

All though she hasn't said a word to me, I have in no means attempted to speak to her either.

Why would I?

When she chooses to talk to me civilly, then we can sort this out. But until then, for once in my life going to stand my ground because the way she reacted was out of line.

It's currently five-thirty and Harry said he'd be here at six.

I plan on telling Esme that he's coming over her because the last thing I want tonight is for her to come into the kitchen to see Harry there, and have her go off on another outburst.

I've also happened to change my outfit three times, it's very inconvenient having to dress yourself for a date when your bestfriend is the one with the fashion expertise.

But it's kind of difficult to ask her for fashion advice when, you know, you aren't exactly on speaking terms.

I ended up settling on a baby blue maxi dress, that has a slit up one side of the legs. Nothing overly fancy, just a nice summary day dress that me and Esme got matching of from a thrift store, except hers is a pink color.

I roll myself off of my bed, checking my phone for any new messages only to see some emails from school and work that I need to sort through

Wow, I'm so popular.

I guess I'm going to have to face Esme now or never.

In all honesty, I'm not sure how she's going to be with me, let alone me telling her Harry is coming round in ten minutes.

I won't be surprised if she ignores me all together.

She's stubborn like that.

Lightly I knock at her bedroom door, not getting a response after a few moments.

I know she's in there, so either she has her headphones in, or she's giving me the silent treatment.

Instead of knocking again, knowing I'd likely get the same reply, I slowly push down the handle, opening the door to reveal Esme laying on her bed. No headphones in.

Silent treatment it is.

"Look, I just wanted to let you know that Harry is gonna be here in ten minutes, we'll probably just be in the kitchen cooking or something. Just thought I'd let you know." I explain, leaning my body against the open door.