16

So I just wanted to clear a little something up, this book will NOT contain detailed smut (as previously stated in the intro). Rather it will be very much 'suggested' as you'll see in this chapter. <3

"The taxi will be here shortly

"The taxi will be here shortly." Antonio tells us politely while I pull on my cardigan.

"Yea. Thanks mate. Probably wasn't the best idea for me to drive here." Harry laughs back while standing from his chair and shaking Antonio's hand.

He has such a contagious smile, especially when his dimples show.

I've found myself smiling so hard tonight my cheeks hurt.

It genuinely has been one of the most amazing nights, and we went through a good few bottles of wine between the two of us.

So probably best that we do get a taxi rather than attempt to get behind the wheel.

The night sky has turned from a beautiful watercolor painting into a darkness, but it's still beautiful. Just being outside the city makes all the difference. I can actually see the stars tonight.

They often get lost with the city lights. But from here the skyline slowly bursts into a million fragments of light.

I guess I'd be much more of a night person if I had this to view every night.

The view from my window isn't anything special.

But what can you expect for the price. I mean the heating doesn't even work.

Harry leads the way down the stairs and I say a last goodbye to the beautiful view of the cream colored moon and starlit sky. I make sure to grab the small bouquet of sunflowers, smiling as I look down at them.

It's shocking that out of all the flowers he could've picked, he chose my favorite. I'd never have expected him to do something so sweet, but yet he still did and it's a gesture I will never forget.

We both say our thank you's to Antonio for the last time, before walking back out of the soft yellow door and into the waiting taxi.

Harry and I sit with the bouquet of flowers laid in between us, just kind of smiling softly at one another.

The car begins to pull away and I take one last glance at the rustic building that looked like something straight out of a movie, the way the sign was lit up and the vines intertwined with more fairy lights.

"Harry, what does 'il Canalone' mean?" I question, in hopes of an answer about the sign hanging above the door of the restaurant. I guess I didn't notice the name until just now.

His head looks in the direction my eyes were gazing in and he realizes why I'm asking.

"Oh. I don't know the exact translation, but I think it's something like 'The Canyon'." He shrugs a response.