"Shut up," he says thickly. "You don't know what you're talking about."

"Is that so?" I quip.

Harry just nods slowly, his gaze dropping to where his hand is still tightly gripped around my wrist. His fingers release his hold one at time, the air nipping where the warmth of his fingers once covered. Delicately, his fingers brush up my arm, barely the ghost of a touch. Goosebumps rise across my skin as his fingers brush a stray piece of hair behind my shoulder.

"I'm much better at my job than you're aware of."

He looks at me through his lashes, lips pulled into a condescending grin. I want to so desperately say something, to retort back to him and break down that overconfident facade he has built up. It's clear to see that it's an exterior, that it's a wall he's built up. There's something he's hiding, something dangling over his head, barely held up by a thin strand of rope. Once I figure out what that is, it's game over for him.

Ding!

The sound of Harry's laptop receiving an email cuts through the room making my attention turn to where it's placed on the kitchen counter. Giving Harry one more glance over, I step away from him, walking over to the computer. Behind me, Harry lets out a dark airy chuckle before I hear him following me to his device.

Pulling out the stool in front of it, I carefully sit down, opening Harry's emails.

"It's from Dolion," I tell Harry, moving the cursor to open up the attachment he sent.

"What'd he say?" Harry places his hand onto the black countertop, peering right over my shoulder behind me. Ignoring how close he is to me, my eyes scan over the screen, reading each sentence Dolion had sent to us.

"It's about Jensen," I mumble mindlessly. My fingers drum against the counter as I continue to read, a steady rhythm forming from the tapping.

"He was seen last night coming out of a bank about twenty minutes away from here...."

As soon as the sentence concludes, words trailing off towards the end into a whisper, my head tilts to Harry whose hand is now gripping the counter, a prominent frown etched on his face.

"Would you look at that? Seems like we didn't miss much after leaving Seasons 35."

Harry shoots a glare over at me and I have to stop myself from letting the triumphant grin spread across my face. Both of us read the rest of the email in silence, most of the words of the letter just being the same things Dolion always reminds you of.

Just as my eyes take in the last words, abruptly the computer slams shut, a ringed hand resting on the shiny back.

"We need to go to that bank," Harry murmurs, finally taking a step away from me. Swiveling around in the stool, my body faces Harry once again, waiting for him to continue his thoughts.

"We can check security footage, see if we can get a current face claim for Jensen-"

"See what floor he was going on," I cut him off and Harry glanced over to me giving an agreeing nod.

Pushing myself off of the chair, my legs carry me over to the front door, grabbing my purse off of the small table to the side. "Let's go then."

Harry blinks at me one, two, then three times before he makes any movement. His eyes narrow as he walks over to me, grabbing his keys.

"This time," he starts, pulling open the door, "don't do anything spontaneous."

I scoff at him as we walk into the long hallway and to the elevators. We stay quiet the whole time to his car. It's rather warm out today making the black v-cut lace tank top and the beige flare pants perfect for the temperature.