6. *

We settle back onto the couches in my living room. I softly play my liked songs on Spotify in the background so there's no awkward silence.

Harry pours out the first shot of tequila and holds his glass up. "Cheers to," there's a pause, "memories."

Copying him, I hold mine up as well. "Memories." I repeat.

We hit our glasses together and throw back the shot. The burning causes me to cough and shake my head in disgust. I grab the lemonade and drink it after, hoping to get the taste out of my mouth. Harry takes it down like water, not even flinching.

"College alcohol sucks." He says after rejecting my offer of the chaser.

I laugh with him. "Sorry we all don't get paid millions to tour around the world and sing. We don't have the funds for top shelf liquor."

"You should try it sometime." He winks and pours another shot and then hands it to me.

"Right now?" I ask in disbelief about him wanting another shot.

Harry leans back on the couch with his shot in hand, careful not to spill it. "How about instead, we make ourselves a mixed drink and ride the bus?"

This makes me chuckle and do as he says. "I can't believe you remember that game. Connor taught you that - how many years ago?"

"Four, I believe. It was 2013 and we were just about to start our tour. You and Connor came for a visit."

"Oh my gosh, that's right! That was a great trip."

Connor and I walk off the plane and through the airport to meet my dad. Since I'm off from school because of our Presidents' Week break, and Connor decided to stay home from college for a semester to 'find himself', Grandma and Grandpa let us go visit my dad and the boys in London. One Direction's 'Take Me Home Tour' is starting here in a few days.

I think the only reason Connor and I were allowed to come is because my grandparents want a break. Since Connor has been home, we both have been extra annoying and they have never really had to deal with us themselves without my dad. I respect that they need space for themselves and am excited to not only see my dad, but explore a new country.

"Ello govena!" I greet my dad who is waiting for us.

"Never say that again." Connor laughs next to me.

My dad ignores our interaction, instead he wraps us in a hug, welcoming us to the new country.

He pulls us through the airport quickly, trying not to bump into anyone or be seen. Even though he's just One Direction's manager, the fans sometimes recognize him and it can get hectic, or so he says.

We get in a taxi and make our way to the hotel my dad is staying at. He tells me that Louis and Harry are at their apartment, and the rest of the boys are at their own.

Connor and I get one key, because we're sharing a room which makes me roll my eyes. I can't believe my dad would make me share a room with Connor.

"You two could share a room." I suggest and hold my key towards my dad. "It makes sense. Brother bonding time." I try to sell them on the idea.

They both shake their heads. "No way."

I groan and walk into Connor and I's room for the next week.

Just then, I get a text from Louis.

Louis: Hey Dylan, Harry and i
are having people over tonight
and I heard you're in town.
Wanna come over?