9. *

I have no excuse for not posting.  Quite literally forgot that I was writing a story.  My bad!  Enjoy the update, I'll try not to forget again.

I let out a groan when my alarm goes off. I'm warmer than when I usually wake up, but that has to do with Harry, who I am cuddled up on. His body heat plus mine makes for a very cozy cocoon. It's only October so it's not crazy cold yet, but I could definitely use this in the colder months.

"Good morning." Harry's chest vibrates as he speaks. I take a quick peek at him and his hair is all over the place. His eyebrows are a little messy as well.

"I have to go to class." I can't talk clearly because I'm snuggling closer to Harry's body. At this moment, I can't imagine how I look if Harry looks so disheveled. The man never looks like this.

He chuckles. "Figures. You were always ambitious in school." He says as he pulls away from me to get up but pauses as I speak.

"Not really." I shrug. "I just had to get out of my house. The agreement was to go to school and I could get my grandma to pay for it."

"Why would you have to get out?"

"It's not that I had to, but the tensions were too high, so I wanted to." I try to make my voice sound casual, but it really kills me that my relationship with my family is strained at the moment, as it has been for the past two years.

Harry gives me a concerned look. "What does that mean?"

I shake my head and get up. "Nothing for you to worry about."

"Dyl-"

"I shouldn't be back too late." I cut him off as I start to put on my jeans for the day. "Just one class this morning. Another one tonight though."

The room grows silent as we put our clothes on for the day. Harry starts to put his outfit on from yesterday.

"I have some clothes that might fit you. If not, the guys should. You're about Ryan's size. Or, if you were planning on leaving, that's fine. But if you plan on staying, you can stay here while I'm at class. If you want to leave and come back, there's an extra key I can give you, or I can just give you the code to the deadbolt on the back door."

Harry just looks at me not saying anything until I'm finished rambling. "I can stay for a few days. We still need to talk. And before you cut me off, I'm not taking no for an answer. You said it yourself last night. We have to clear whatever this is out, okay?"

Instead of giving him a verbal response I just nod and walk out to the kitchen to start making myself some peanut butter toast and a smoothie before I leave. "Do you want any?"

"No, thank you. Just leave the appliances out, I'll make my own food when you're gone."

I make my breakfast in silence, trying to process what we need to talk about. I know I've been avoiding the conversation, but right now we're having a nice time. Talking about the past has been good, but I know we'll run out of good things and we'll have to talk about 2015.

Grabbing my backpack and my extra key, I tell Harry goodbye as I walk out the door to my car.

During class I can barely pay attention. I'm only thinking about what part of our story we stopped at yesterday. Our first time. If I'm being honest, it was one of the best nights of my life. We had a great time at the movie premiere and then after I went back to his hotel room.

I miss those days. They weren't easy, but I was so happy. Although it was probably the most stressful time of my life, I had the most fun.

Harry and I spent as much time as we could together. That included me traveling around the world to meet him and sneak into his hotel room. The trickiest part wasn't the fans though, it was my dad. I didn't go as often as I would have liked because I had school and only so much money, but that was our relationship. When we were together, we were together and when we were apart, we were friends.