5.

When I get outside, I lean my back against the side of the building and close my eyes.

I don't think I'll ever get over cheating on Kyle. Even when we broke up, he was so forgiving and understanding but that's a whole story for a different day. He forgave me for everything and came clean about some things in his life at the time. It should make me feel less guilty but it doesn't.

There's movement around me and when I open my eyes, I see Harry's face in front of mine, his hands trapping me into the building.

"I'm sor-" I start.

"No, Dylan, don't apologize. Are you okay?" Harry cuts me off, leaning just slightly closer to me.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just needed some air." I shrug.

He shakes his head at me. "Don't lie to me, Higgins."

"I hate that I cheated on him. He said it was all good and he had other things going on that I will take to the grave, but I really can't get over it for some reason. When anyone talks about what happened between you and I, all I think about is how I was the worst girlfriend ever to him. I was his first girlfriend and I ruined it for him." I complain, letting out all my pent up guilt. There's not as much guilt as there could be, seeing as Kyle and I came to an agreement halfway through, but there was still about six months where I was cheating on him.

"Hey, it's okay to feel guilty." His right hand comes to my face, his thumb lightly brushing my cheek. "Do you regret it?"

I release a deep breath, still not meeting his eyes. "I could never regret what happened with us, Harry. It's just that it keeps nagging me in the back of my mind, especially when I see you."

"Is there a way to get past it?"

"Probably just time and reminding myself that what I did, no matter how morally awful, was worth it." I finally get the courage to look up at him. His smile is warm but shy. "Even if the first few months were a little awkward, once we understood what was happening, it was great."

"And when exactly do you think we understood what was happening between us?"

I give him a large grin, knowing the exact answer. "Our second kiss."

"That early, you reckon?"

I nod and think back to the day of our second kiss with a fond smile on my face.

Just a few days after Harry and I's mishap of falling asleep on the couch together, One Direction is playing Madison Square Garden. It's early in the morning, but dad agreed to let me skip school to hang out with them all day before the show. He's nervous about me actually going to the concert because I'm only a week and a half recovered from my concussion and the doctor said to give me two weeks before going back to regular activity.

"It's just a quick run outside, I promise I won't push it. If I feel myself getting a headache, I'll turn around and come back. Please, I just need to get some exercise." I try to explain to my dad. Running and exercising in the city is more enjoyable for me. There's more people around and things to look at, especially since Madison Square Garden is very close to Times Square.

I hear a joking scoff behind me. "Car drivers don't need to run. All you do is sit and move your arms a little bit."

Turning around, I come face to face with the owner of the voice. "And pop stars do?" I ask after taking in Harry's appearance. He is also in clothes for a run. "Last time I checked, all you guys do is party, try on clothes and give innocent girls concussions."

"Insulting me isn't going to get me to go on a run with you, Higgins. And it wasn't my fault your head was under your car."

"Good because you're not allowed to go." My dad cuts him off. "There's no bodyguards for you, plus Times Square is too busy. And Harry, I still blame you."