Jimin was a tactile person. Jungkook learned that tiny fact soon. He liked to touch a lot. It was a gentle brush of their fingers, shoulders, or a knee, but he was always touching him in one way or the other. It was good in a way because Jungkook was tactile too. He preferred to show his affection through his actions than words, which involved a lot of touching.

When they finished eating, Jungkook quickly cleaned the table and returned to his seat on the couch before picking the conversation from where they left it earlier.

Jimin was sprawled on the couch, one arm folded behind his head and the other resting on his stomach. The youngest took his legs and placed them on his lap as if the normal thing to do. He started massaging his feet. It was something he did with Taehyung and Yoongi. Jungkook didn't even realize he was doing it until a soft groan slipped out of Jimin's mouth. His head whipped up seeing the blissed-out expression on the elder's face.

Fuck! He's beautiful. He looked ethereal with his soft, pinkish lips parted and that sent series of inappropriate thoughts to Jungkook's brain. Jimin would be a vision in bed and Jungkook's heart skipped a beat, his cheeks flaring at the realization of where his thoughts had been. He averted his gaze and schooled his thoughts.

"So, how's your dad?" Jungkook asked, kicking up his feet on the table.

"He's good. I can bring him home in a few days."

"Your mom is so nice," Jungkook said softly. She reminded him of his mother in a lot of ways. Both were soft-spoken, kind, and radiated warmth.

"She is," Jimin's smile was warm. "You know you can stop by anytime you want, you know?"

"Yeah." Jungkook nodded mirroring Jimin's smile.

Jimin sat up, adjusting the pillows. "Come here." He beckoned the youngest.

Jungkook looked puzzled but crawled between Jimin's legs and settled with his back against his chest. His heart beat faster and cheeks heated up when the elder wrapped his arms around him, resting his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I want to ask you something..." Jimin trailed off.

"Mhm?" Jungkook relaxed into Jimin's embrace, playing with his small fingers.

"How come you've never been on a date?" he asked. "I mean...you're beautiful, intelligent and so sweet. I'm intrigued."

Jungkook shrugged. "I was closeted throughout my school and university. It's not that I never wanted to come out. My family and Tae hyung knew. I just didn't see the reason to put myself out there to the people who never cared about me. "

Jimin hummed.

"Like...a few girls asked me out on a date, but you know..." he drawled. "What about you?"

"You don't wanna know." Jimin chuckled.

"Tell me." Jungkook craned his neck, giving him a teasing smile. "I'm sure you have more interesting stories."

It was Jimin's turn to shrug. "I don't know if it can be considered as interesting. It was fun. I won't call them dates if you know what I mean. They were keener on getting in my pants than anything."

"And you were happy to let them," Jungkook supplied.

"Sometimes..." Jimin mumbled. His voice muffled into Jungkook's shoulder. "I've always had this effect on both genders. They weren't actually interested in me. It was either money or just fun. So, I never encouraged them."

Jungkook nodded. "Have you had a crush on anyone?"

The elder seemed thoughtful. "Does celebrity crush count?"