Chapter 5

Sorry for the unexpected delay guys. I was meant to update for New Year, but let's say I started the New Year with fever and was out of my element. I'm feeling better now. Here you go!Smut ahead.

***

26th December, Saturday

Peals of laughter echoed throughout the kitchen. Jimin sat with his father on the barstool in the dining area of their open-styled kitchen. Jungkook had forced his mom to sit on a stool, promising to do all the work on her behalf, which was a feat considering she never listened to anyone.

As he watched Jungkook fussing over his mom, he realized fell faster than he expected. When he stumbled on to Jungkook in the club, he didn't know what to expect. He told himself that he was just trying to help an innocent boy in need. But when the boy left the next morning, he'd left an impression and Jimin found himself following him.

If someone had told him three weeks ago that he'd fall head over heels for a stranger he met in the club, he'd have laughed on their faces and called them idiots. He was merely following a red dress he spotted from the VIP section but ended up with someone, he didn't know at that time would become so much more to him.

When he took Jungkook home, the elder should have left him in one of the guest bedrooms. Instead, he had taken him to his master bedroom, made him drink water, and forced him to eat some heated leftovers from the dinner earlier. The youngest had clung to him like a koala and Jimin —who rarely appreciated any form of physical affection unless it was from one of his friends —found it endearing.

That night as he watched Jungkook sleep in his bed, he had caressed his cheek with a soft smile. Jimin hadn't known what that meant. He was simply enamored by the innocent bunny smile and the interesting rants. He was smitten by the way Jungkook's nose scrunched up every time he laughed at something or the way he pouted when he complained about something.

Jimin had always longed for the sort of love his parents shared with each other, but never believed he'd get so lucky. It was not difficult to see why he was enamored of Jungkook. The youngest was one of a kind, so caring and compassionate.

Jimin couldn't explain which was it. It was the smallest thing he did. Maybe it was the things he told him during their first meeting. Jungkook was so adorable when he huffed and puffed as he complained about how unfair life was. His open admiration to Jimin in his confused state the next morning was again cute as hell. Jimin forced himself not to coo when Jungkook stuffed his mouth like a chipmunk that afternoon.

Jungkook was without a doubt, the most beautiful man he'd ever set his eyes on with a personality that complimented him so well. He was shy, but that only increased his appeal. To Jimin, the youngest was still an enigma. There were just too many layers to him. A lot of things he still didn't know about.

A series of laughter erupted from the kitchen as Jimin's mother swatted Jungkook's hand from the cookie dough. "I thought I brought you here to protect the dough from those two cookie monsters. You're much worse than them," his mother had huffed with a fond smile.