Chapter 2

7th Dec, Monday

"Hurry up, kid. We're running late," Yoongi hyung urgent and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"It's only seven-thirty, hyung." Jungkook walked to the dining table, hair still wet from the shower, shirt unbuttoned and hanging loose around his shoulders.

Taehyung plated the food, offering it to him before occupying his seat and digging in. Though Jungkook had a car, he always rode with Yoongi to the office. This morning his hyung had woke him earlier than usual telling him that he had to be in the office earlier.

"You know there are some changes in the top management," Yoongi said in between the bites. "Our Chairman's son is taking over the business in a few weeks. The transition was supposed to start after the holidays but something happened. He's taking over today. So we were requested to be in the office early."

Yoongi hyung headed the marketing division, so it made sense. He was one of the key people of the company. So it meant he would be busy in the coming weeks.

Jungkook pouted. "Can I ride with Taehyungie hyung today? I really don't want to be in the office that early." Being early meant running into Yunho and his bitches. That was the last thing he wanted on a Monday morning.

Yoongi shrugged. "You can. Just don't run into trouble."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I'm not a kid, hyung."

The youngest knew his hyung meant well. The others seemed to pick on him at any chance they got. Going with Yoongi help him evade some of the snide remarks. No one wanted to mess with the head of the marketing team who had great influence among the top management. After all, his hyung was the best at his job.

"Yeah, our Jungkookie is all grown up and he has a boyfriend now," Taehyung supplied earning a scowl from Jungkook.

"You, what?" Yoongi's brows shot up.

"It was just a date, hyung." Jungkook scowled at Taehyung.

"Sure, bub," Taehyung snickered.

"He's really nice." Jungkook smiled at the reminder of the soft kiss on his wrist. The skin tingled even now at the memory.

"I remember Taehyung telling me something last night, but I was too tired to listen. So, who's this guy?"

"His name is Park Jimin and ah...he works for his father." Jungkook suddenly felt conscious. He didn't know much about Park Jimin other than his name and the fact that he worked for his father. Damn. He didn't even make an effort to ask more questions.

"Park Jimin?" Yoongi dropped his chopsticks. "You went on a date with the Park Jimin?"

Taehyung perked up. "Do you know him?"

Yoongi cast a look of disbelief before fumbling with his phone and turned the display toward them. "This Park Jimin?"

Jungkook frowned while Taehyung confirmed, "Yeah, that's him." He shared a look with Jungkook. The youngest shrugged. How did his hyung know him?

"Is this a joke, kid? Park Jimin doesn't date. Don't you know what people say about him?" Yoongi's face twisted in anger.

Jungkook shrunk in his chair. He hasn't seen his hyung this furious in ages. The last time was when he fell from a tree and sprained his arm.

"You allowed him to take our Jungkookie out?" Yoongi's fury was now directed toward Taehyung.

"What are you talking about? How do you even know this guy?" Taehyung countered.