Phone

Trigger warning
_

____

Tommy watched as George left, dropping something on his way out. Tommy groaned and walked over, gripping his stomach. Scott watched as he grabbed it. "Oh A-A...phone?" He mumbled.

"Wait stop-It's gonna be a trick. They're gonna test us and if we use it to call or text anyone we'll be punished." Scott warned as Tommy ignored him and began to dial a number "Tommy don-"

"W-Wilba?" Tommy smiled. Scott gulped as his face fell pail. He looked as if he'd seen a ghost "please...don't. Put the phone down" He pleaded as Tommy continued to talk with Wilbur, and then Techno joined and then left so Phil could also join the call.

He curled up in a corner and put his arms on his knees, resting his head on them. He knew they were gonna get punished for this, fuck-they were punished for hitting a snowball square in Georges face and that didn't even do any damage. Scott looked up at the camera.

"Fuck-Tommy it's on, turns it off" He whispered but Tommy just ended up flipping him off. He was more invested in an argument with techno over war or something. It wasn't understandable. "Alright listen here you little shit" Was heard through the phone making Tommy squeeled out a laugh.

Scott gulped, trying hard not to panic. He moved his now dull teal hair from his face. He really needed to get that re-dyed at some point. Footsteps were heard outside in the corridor, slowly approaching the room. "Tommy off" he growled and was actually listened to...

To late though.

The door slammed open and Dream walked in, pissed as ever, sword in hand "What the FUCK did I tell you. Behave and what did you do...YOU IGNORED ME" both the younger males both flinched back. Scott got in front of Tommy, as a father protecting his son. Dream chuckled

"Looky here, happy day." He smirked under the mask "Scotty wants to be a big brave boy does he" in what seemed like a flash, Dream had his hand around Scott's neck. "you wanna be a hero don't you, you wanna protect someone you know almost nothing about huh"

Scott squirmed, his breath limited as he put his hands around Dreams wrist. He was lifted up from the ground. "No let him go" Tommy cried out as Dream laughed...Psychotic even.

"Scott you wanted to be a hero" Scott gasped as his air was suddenly cut short "Then fucking die like one" He was thrown into the wall and collapsed into the floor. His neck was bruised and swollen as his head started to bleed. Tommy crawled over. "No no no no" he looked at dream, fear in his eyes.

Though Tommy couldn't see the masked males face, he could feel the rage and anger slipping out of him. "Dr-Dream I'm sorry" The younger had tears in his eyes as he now had Scott's head leaning on his lap. "I-I promise I-I wont do anything t-to fight your power. pl-please don't ki-kill me" dream shook his head and pushed his sword down into Scott's stomach, impaling him.

Scott's body dissolved and appeared onto the bed, gasping and gagging. "I-I do not like that" He shuddered, voice raspy and sounded as it was dying. Dream smirked and walked over to Tommy and crouched down, cupping his chin. "Now for you...Big man Tom-"

"Get your filthy ass, mother fucking,  hands away from my god damn son"