under shot

I kinda sorta felt bad for not uploading for ages so here. Another part in a few minutes :3
_____

Tommy shut his eyes and held back a scream as he came in contact with the hard floor. He collided with the grass and rocks because reaching the water. He didn't make it...

Tommy was passed out, face down on the floor, bleeding from his arms, legs, stomach, face and anywhere else you could think of. Tears cascaded down the unconscious boys face as his finger tips had fell in the water. He had under shot where he was ment to land. The blue sparkling water was in his grasp.

The wind began to grow violent as dark clouds swarmed the used to be blue skys. The rain hadn't started but is was only minutes before it began to trash it down, chasing out all life foces into there houses or nests.

The blond was alone and left to die. The bushes ratteled and shook as a tall male walked out if them. "A...-Tommy?" The male whispered. He seemed to have a pretty thick ascent. He crouched down and moved a strand of hair from Tommys face. "I'm sure ny friends won't mind me bringing home a child"

He said to himself as he picked Tommy up. The male walked off before it began to rain.
___
"Ngh...fuck-"

"Oh you're awake! Here let me help you" Tommy was helped to sit up as he leaned on an arm rest. He was on a sofa with s blanket on him. He was covered in bandages and plasters. "Where-?"

He stopped himself and looked at the person who helped him. It was a girl...with a very squeaky voice. "Uh...who?" He asked, looking her up and down.

"Tommy really?" She put her hands on her hips. "We played among us together remember?" Tommy looked down sheepishly.

The lady sighed. "I'm pretty sure to also killed me in mcc Anyways I'm-"
____

Cliffhanger :)