Loni X Oblivious reader

Loni has tried everything. When I say everything. I mean everything. And still she was clueless to his feelings.

There was one time when he tried pick-up lines. That was a terrible tragedy. She didn't understand that he was flirting and thought he was being serious...

Another time he tried singing and her a love song with Luke's help but she thought they were doing it for Luke's boyfriend Sam...

The secret admirer thing... Yeah that didn't work either. She thought someone lost their letters.

All that was left was to out right tell her he was crazy about her. That's probably how he came to the state he was in now. Pacing his room working on a big speech to declare his love.

Loki looked up from his phone with a brow raised "What are you doing?" he asked blankly, getting really annoyed with his younger brother. Loni sighed softly and looked at the few words he had scribbles down...

"I'm trying to write (Reader) a letter telling her how I feel about her, but I don't know what to write" he said looking back up at Loki. The elder of the two motioned him over and let him sit down on the bed.

"What do you like about her?"

That question made Loni positively light up.

"Well  first I like the way she smiles... The small giggle she has when she gets excited, I like the pasion she has in her eyes when she sees something she loves.

"The way she'll steal my fries and think I don't notice... I love her... She's just... Amazing... I want to hold her close and whisper to her that I love her... Hold her close... Kiss her slowly... Dance with her in the rain..."

Loni let out a small breath and sat down beside his brother feeling absolutely helpless "Why don't you tell her that? It can't be that hard" loni shook his head softly "You don't get it... Every time I try I choke... I trip on my words and turn into even more of a dunderhead..."

Loki held up his phone "You just told her" he said calmly. Loni snapped up right and looked at Loki's phone. Sure enough there was her caller ID "You really think so, Loni?" she asked hopefully over the phone.

Loni nodded and bit his lip "Yeah... I really like you a lot... And not just as a friend" he said looking down. (Reader) was silent on the other line "Why don't we meet for a milkshake?" she asked after a minute.

Loni paused and bit his lip "sure. Where?" he asked hesitantly. She thought for a moment before telling him to meet her at her favorite place in an hour.

An hour later Loni stood outside fiddling with his phone waiting anxiously for her to show up. He felt someone jump on his back and kiss in his neck "I like you too... As much more than just a friend" she said in his ear.

Through their date neither of them could keep the giddy smiles off of their faces...