Chapter 26

Madison's pov

We dropped gabbi at her grandma's before we arrived at this event where a bunch of guards stood holding a pad . We walked past them and into the building.

"I need a favour" dad came up to us which took me by surprised since he knows I'm still pissed at him since he refuses to be a decent human being and apologize to his only daughter? I know nate thinks I'm not sad since i said i wasn't but I'm fuming . 

"Im listening"

"Can you be one of the contestants for the bid?" What the actual fuck?

"Fuck no" nate said a bit to loud since a few people looked our way and you guessed it gave us dirty looks . i was just hoping that nobody recognises nate or shit will hit the fan.

"What makes you think, i would actually do that dad? you haven't even given me a proper apology?" 

"Madison I'm begging you"

"What do i get out of it?"

"A very happy father?" 

"Not good enough"

"Fine, anything you want fuck the price"

"Okay good"

"There's a dress waiting along with a very expensive necklace so go get dressed"

"Fine"

"Madison" nate grabbed my arm.

"Come with me" we went to the back. he sat on the couch while i got undressed and threw on the stuff my dad got. I could barely fit my left ass cheek in this dress now what about my whole ass body. Being fat is such a chore. I could really use a honey dipped pickle right now... fuck now I'm starving. 

"Stop thinking about food"

"How did y-"

"You're drooling" he wiped the side of my mouth making me roll my eyes. "Then feed me damn"

"Why have you been so damn hungry?"

"So you saying fat?" 

"What? No!" 

"Fine whatever, Nathaniel" i continued to struggle to get into the dress while nate brought up this stupid auction.

"You didn't even consult me?"

"I need to consult you now?"

"Well yea...you're my woman and i don't need you selling your body to these fucktards"

"Okay first of all I'm not selling my body it's just a one night date with some rich bellent plus it's for charity"

"I don't care about this fucking charity" he started to get in my face and i pushed him away from me. "We're in a good place right now okay? Don't fuck it up" 

"Madison" he practically growled out my name. 

"Can you fucking calm down" i huffed before my name was called and i went onto stage. I looked behind and saw nate left. I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid cause here's a lot of people that could blow his cover which i think he forgot he needs to keep a secret. dumb fuck...

"50 million, sold" i awoke from my thoughts and my eyes fixated on a bald headed guy smirking at me. did he just pay 50mil for a date? is he down bad or something geez...

I looked at the crowd when i spotted nate standing next to my dad holding a gun. Great

I went backstage and took off the tight dress and put my orginal dress. Who ever was suppose to wear this has the perfect body cause my fat ass couldn't breath in that death trap.

"Go have fun on your date, i'll go look after our daughter" nate popped his head in.

"Come here" i pulled him in the room and kissed him. it took him a minute to kiss back but eventually did and lifted me up while carrying us to the couch.  He lifted up my dress and noticed that i didn't have anything underneath it. He smirked before his head dipped between my legs as he started finger fucking me. I moaned as his fingers pumped in and out of me. "I can't believe your going on a fucking date" he removed his belt before yanking off his pants and boxers. "You fucking bitch" he grunted as his hands found its way to my neck and choked me. "Im your bitch" i smirked just as he slammed inside of me. I grabbed onto his shoulders as my nails were digging into his shirt. 

"Madison, your date is waiting for you" dad came in and nate immediately covered me. "Get the fuck out!"

The door slammed closed and nate blew out a breath in anger. "You okay?"

"No the fuck i'm not" he sighed before he pumped into me before pulling out completely and getting dressed. "Nate i-"

"I will be heading home so call me if you need a ride okay?"

"Okay" i nodded. He kissed my forehead and walked out .

i reranged myself before heading out the door, ignoring my mom and dad's disapproving eyes. I mean people how do you think gabbi came to be? Weirdo's 

"You ready?" Bald headed dude asked

"Yeah, let's go, oh and what's your name?"

"Henry"

"Hmmm okay" he doesn't look like a henry...maybe he's using a fake name

"So where are we going?"
"Hotel" he simply replied. okay so not much of a talker

We got into the limo when i saw dustin sitting across from me. "Oh fuck no" i tried to get back out but 'henry' stopped me and threw me into the back of the limo. 

"What do you want?"

"Well you? thought that was pretty obvious"

"You have a girlfriend and by the way she can do waaaaaaaay better"

"You can't get under my skin so stop while you're ahead"

"Nate will find me"

"Oh he'll try but he won't be succesful"

"Ouu you piece of shit" i growled as i attacked him. I started scatching his face since i know there will be dna under my fingernails. Being a true crime fan always comes in handy ...

Henry pulled me off him but fought against him. "Dustin, think about gabbi please"

"I am thinking of her that's why im having someone pick her up from her little grandma's hotel"

"Leave gabbi out of this okay? you can take me but leave her the fuck alone!"

"Not going to happen sweetheart, bye bye now" he pulled out a gun and shot me in the arm. i looked down and realised it was a tranquilizer . I pulled it out of my arm and chucked it in his direction before my whole world went dark.