Chapter 48

Madison

"You scared?" I looked at nate who was cracking his fingers. "Why would I be scared?"

"I know you, amore" I smirked and he smiled slightly. "I just don't want to get my hopes up"

"If I'm not pregnant, do you wanna try?"

"Im surprised we haven't had 10 babies yet"

"We just don't have a thing for condoms" I shrugged making him chuckle.

"You are literally my person like I couldn't be more luckier" he stood up and walked over to me as I was still sitting on the bed thing. He placed his hands on my thighs and gave it a light squeeze. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. His hand moved under my dress making me chuckle into the kiss. "As much I love having risky sex, this is not hygienic"

"Oh c'mon"

"We will have plenty more time for that"

"Fine" he sighed before giving me a final kiss just as the doctor came in. "Nate, I might have to get you clipped" The doctor joked and nate laughed in embaraasment.

"So doc, do I have food poisoning?" I asked as he held a file

"You never had food poisoning" he chuckled to himself and I looked at nate who also had an amused look. What am I missing?

"You want to brace yourselves for this?" he asked and I shook my head.
"Rip the band-aid"

"You're pregnant with twins"

"No fucking way" Nate and I said in unison.

"That would explain your side hurting" Nate turned to me.

"It's still early, carrying twins has it risks so I wouldn't over do it. Knowing nate he will have a nurse and a nutritionst on standby."

"You know it, doc"

"Right, congrats guys"

"Thank you" i smiled. Nate wrapped his arm around me and I looked at the big grin on his face. I guess his happy.

"Thanks for everything" Nate held out his money. "Do you just carry stacks of money on you?" I asked

"Yeah, only for doc of course" he smiled as he handed the money over.

"Bye" I waved as nate and I walked out of the office. Nate immediately lifted me off my feet. "What are you doing?"

"No more walking for you"

"Oh c'mon, it's still early days" I whined.

"You're not gonna sway me, hermosa" he kissed me successfully shutting me up. He opened the car door and sat me in the passenger seat. He reclined the seat and grabbed a pillow and blanket from the back and basically babied me. "I'm not a child, Nathaniel"

"Hush" he pressed his finger to my lips making me glare at him and lick his finger. "Kinky" he smirked and I gave him the finger. He shut the door and jogged over to the driver's side. He got in and drove to go get gabbi.

"Are we going to tell anyone?" Nate looked at me before looking back at the road. "It's still early, I don't wanna risk loosing the babies"

"Not even raven?"

"Maybe when my stomach starts to show" I shrugged.

"What about gab?"

"I want to tell her but gabbi will probably get excited and blab to jake while they're watching their telanovelas"

"She's still our kid and she misses Carson" I winced at the name and I hope nate didn't notice.

"I saw that" fuck