15|Idiot Geniuses

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

15|Idiot Geniuses ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

15|Idiot Geniuses
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

The Guardians waited on Titan, Thanos was bound to show up sometime in the near future. Nebula had been waiting for them. Drax, having forgotten that Nebula was on their side, had charged at her.

A while had passed since then, Mantis was jumping like a child as she enjoyed the lesser gravity, Drax was sharpening his knives while glaring at Nebula, who in turn was eating a gadjik-apple. Peter was laying on his back while listening to music and Louisa was being helpful for a change.

The young woman was examining the atmosphere of Titan with the help of her holograph projecting bracelet. Time ticked by and Louisa only noted various sizes of asteroids breaking through.

Louisa yawned, arms stretching out. She scratched her head before lazily glancing back at her detector. Eyes widened "Guys, a ship just entered the atmosphere!"

As soon as the ship crashed, the Guardians boarded. They split up, hiding as they approached Thanos' men.

Louisa rolled a grenade at the figures she saw. The three were flung through the ship as it exploded.

"THANOS!!!!" Peter screamed at the top of his lungs. He flung a blade at the individual with the red cloak -Stephen Strange- who deflected the attack with what seemed like an energy shield. His cloak left his shoulders and started to attack Drax.

Louisa threw a vile at Stephen, who deflected it with a shield. With intricate moves of his hands, Louisa was flung aside.

Her back smacked into the metal ceiling. Gravity started to take it's effect and Louisa's body started to drop down. Suddenly she was stuck to the ceiling. Louisa looked down and frowned.

Spiderwebs?

In space?

Louisa decided to sit back and watch the entertaining spectacle of Drax trying to strangle a magic cloak. Truly it was entertaining. The young woman's headset extended and started filming the scene.

"Die, blanket of death!" Drax groaned, wrestling with the red cloth. Drax started cheering as the cloak left while Louisa bood, but Drax's victory was short lived as a man in a nanotech -Tony Stark- stepped on Drax's chest and pointed a huge gun at Drax's face. In Louisa's opinion, so basically a fact, the gun's size was absurd and made her think what Tony was trying to compensate for.

Definitely fragile male ego and most likely something down there, Louisa decided.

"Alright, everybody, stay where you are...chill the f out," Peter called out, gun trained on the Mechanical-Spider-Chil -Peter Parker- as his mask retracted. "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?" Peter looked at Tony, who also took his helmet better. "Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?"