04|We're Going Knowhere

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

04|We're Going Knowhere ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Louisa gently tapped the glass of her wrist watch before she slid the leather back to reveal a compass on her arm guard that was hidden under the watch. The compass was one of her own inventions, at least it's modification to space was hers. She could type in the coordinates of any planet and the compass would adjust to point at the planet. Her watch would automatically change to fit the planet's time zone.

The fourteen year old girl walked out of her room and towards the front of the ship, she tapped her earpiece and the metal extended next to her face so one branch was near her mouth and one was near her eye. The branch next to her eye dropped a small glass plate in front of her eye, using her black bracelet, Louisa soon saw the ship's hologram form in order to help it navigate through what appeared to be a skull.

"Heads up! We're inbound," Rocket announced and Louisa quickly grabbed her watch that hung around her neck, sliding the watch apart, she quickly searched through the Galaxy's database in order to find their location. "What is it?" Drax asked as he looked at the skull they were entering "It's called Knowhere. The severed head of an ancient celestial being." Gamora stopped talking briefly to glare at Louisa who had talked along "Be wary headed in, rodent. There are no regulations whatsoever here. Hundreds of years ago, the Tivan Group sent workers in to mine the organic matter within the skull. The bone, brain tissue, spinal fluid. All rare resources, highly valued in black markets across the galaxy. It's dangerous and illegal work, suitable only for outlaws."

The group disembarked the ship and Louisa's fingers tingled as she looked at all the things that she'd have to buy and steal while she was in Knowhere "Well, I and Lou partly come from a planet of outlaws. Billy the Kid, Bonnie and Clyde and John Stamos." Peter boasted and Louisa ignored him as she continued to type furiously on her watch.

"What are you doing?" Ethan asked as he leaned over the younger girl "That's none of your business." Louisa snapped and Ethan half closed his eyes as he looked at the girl "Ya know, you could make a list of what you stole later." He spoke as he swiped a piece of red beetle, and broke the food in two before offering Louisa half "How did? Never mind, thanks." Louisa muttered as she bit into the warm tasty food.

"Watch your wallets." Peter called as kids surrounded the group and Louisa turned her left wrist over and used her right hand to type something into the hologram at the speed of light. Ethan busied himself with swatting away hand like most others "Can you spare any units?" A young boy that had made the mistake of touching one of Louisa's pockets, shrieked as he jumped away from her "Yeah see I have a lot of electricity running thorough every piece of metal on me so you better stay away from me." That was enough to send most kids running and Louisa turned her wrist over again and deactivated the defence system.