03|Prison Break

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

03|Prison Break⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

03|Prison Break
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Louisa slept peacefully, well as peaceful as a fourteen year old girl could in a intergalactic prison. Her head rested on her arm, the itchy yellow fabric of the prison uniform felt uncomfortable on her skin and she wanted to rip it apart and throw it at someone and make it explode. Basically she wanted to make a molotovcocktail with the yellow clothes.

A hand harshly shook her shoulder and Louisa sat up, punching the boy above her in the throat. Her face remained emotionless as she watched Ethan fall to the ground gasping for air. "That's what you get for coming near me." She smirked a little as Ethan continued to gasp for air." Gamora.......Quill......bathroom..." He managed to say as he slowly staggered up to his feet as Louisa fake gagged. "If you want me to go with you, you are very wrong. Of course I would want to go with you to the floor because I hook up wi-" Louisa was interrupted as Ethan covered her mouth with his hand.

"Shut up and come with me." He dragged her along as Louisa prepared herself to kill him and make it seem like natural causes. She could push him over the reeling, usually gravity was natural and thus it would be a natural cause, that the gravity in the prison was artificial was a minor detail. Their footsteps were silent on the metal floor, after all they were both thieves and thus were skilled in moving around silently.

"Why would I put my finger on his throat?" A confused deep voice asked as the two teens entered the showering are to see a few prisoners stand around Gamora and the speaker appeared to be a blue-greyish man with red lines detailing his skin. "What? No, it's a symbol. This is the symbol for slicing his throat," Peter explained and Louisa rolled her eyes at her idiot dad. "I would not slice his throat, I would slice his head clean of," The confused man talked again and Louisa whistled a little, drawing attention to herself. "Well that's justified violence." Peter looked back at his daughter. "What?!? You don't even know his reason." Louisa simply shrugged. "I'm sure he has a good one. What is your reason for wanting to kill whoever you want to kill?"

"Ronan. He killed my wife, Ovette and my daughter, Camaria. He slaughtered them." The confused man continued to talk and Louisa turned back to Peter. "You wound me Dad, you wouldn't avenge my death? I disown myself from you and am now officially his daughter." She pointed at the confused man who looked even more confused. "You can't do that," Peter argued and was simply ignored by Louisa. "But hey there, she ain't Ronan or his ally Thanos. Beter use her as bait than killing her am I right? No need to answer, I'm always right." Louisa smirked again. "I like her," Rocket muttered as he nodded at her.

"What my daughter is trying to say is that keep her alive. Don't do Ronan's work for him." Peter continued and the confused man pondered for a moment before he turn to look at another prisoner who's face somewhat resembled a rodent. "I like your knife, I'm keeping it." Confused man walked away and rodent guy whined a little to himself. "That was my favourite knife."