Date?

Sunday, 5:00 pm
Tyler

I have to leave in an hour. I've already showered, dried my hair, and straightened it a bit for it not to poof up. I grab a baby blue loose tank top with a cookie picture on it, with some black Jean shorts, and around 9 of my now 128 bracelets that I've made in my free time in class. I put on my usual converse and some concealer and eyeliner. I decided on a nude pink lipstick as well. I grab my mini purse and put my wallet, phone, earphones, keys, and some backup make up concealer and bracelets.

I walk out my door to see my brothers moth drop. "Are you really going out like that?" He points out.
"Ugh, stop acting like you actually care! Your own girlfriend dresses like this!"
"Well, I kinda do care!" He looks somewhat offended!
"kinda'!" I point out!
"Well, I guess have fun!"
"Thank you!" I say running down stairs.

I open the door, seeing Mitch waiting for me beside his car. He's dressed like any normal human on a normal day.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Mitch

My eyes widen when I see her. Wow! I was just standing there, admiring her as she walked towards the car.
"Wow, you look beautiful." I attempt to compliment her, hopefully it's good...
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Tyler

"Wow, you look beautiful." He says.
"Thank you." I say, coming closer to the car.
"MY WINDOW'S OPEN!!! YOU BETTER LEAVE NOW!!!" Jay yells out from his window.
"Come on, let's go. I stepped on the street and he opened the door for me. What a gentleman! "Thanks!" I say.
"No problem."

He gets in the car, and we're off.

And we're already there. We take our food, he doesn't let me pay, and we go sit outside.

"So, what did you do yesterday?" He asks.
"Nothing much, just sit in my room and live I guess!" We both laugh.
"So, wanna go watch a movie after the food?"
"Where and what?"
"My house, Percy Jacson?"
"Yusssss!!!" I almost yell.
"Okay, deal."

After the food, we walked around a bit, looking at the stars, then we drove to his house.
"MUM, IM BRINGING MY FRIEND OVER AGAIN TO WATCH A MOVIE!!"
"OKAY, CONDOMS ARE IN MY ROOM!!" I fall to the ground when his mum says that.
"MMMMUUUUMMMM!!!!!!!!!!"
"SORRY, JUST A HEADS UP!!"

"Ignore her..." He turns bright red as he says that. I couldn't help but laugh.
We get up, he turns the movie on, and we start watching. A few minutes in, I feel arms wrapping around me. I blush slightly. My body scoots a bit closer to him and I place my head on his shoulder. I don't know why, it just did.

Then we just sat there and watched the movie.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Mitch

We get in the house, I told my mum I was brining a friend over, and she told me where her condoms were. Well, I now know what they do when my siblings and I aren't home. Ewwwwe...
I was so embarrassed.
MMMMUUUUMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" I yell
"SORRY, JUST A HEADS UP!!" Her voice doesn't sound sorry. I felt myself turning bright red. Eh...

"Ignore her..." I told Tyler. Looking at her, she was like a cat, rolling around in catnip, laughing her butt off. Great... She finally gets up and we watch the movie.

As we were watching, I put my arms around her. I didn't even noticed it until she scooted closer. Who knew, accidents could actually be good sometimes. She lay her head on my shoulders. After a while, I rested my head on hers, and we watched.

-:Time skip:-

Now it's around 9. The movie is done. We're just in my room talking now. I was sitting on my bed with her just a few inches to my right. I really wanted to lean in and kiss her. I resisted though, I didn't want this to get awkward. So we just... Talked...

After a while of just talking, we started to stare at each other. I was looking at her deep green eyes. After a minute or two, they closed. Her eyes closed. I was confused for a second, then I felt her lips collide on mine. She kissed me.

I grabbed her waist and she placed her hands on my head, brushing my hair with her fingers. It felt amazing. Then she quickly pulled away.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Tyler

We were staring at each other. I was lost in his eyes. Then I felt mine close. I was confused for a split second, then I leaned in and kissed him. I Kissed Him. I felt his hands wrap around my waist, while I brushed his hair with my hands. Then, a sudden realization came to my mind. I kissed him. What if he didn't like it. I quickly pulled back.

"I am so sorry, Mitch! I didn't mean to! I'm so sor-" I got cut off by his lips on mine again. This time, he came in. I felt relaxed and placed my arm back on his head again. We were there, for a long time. Very long time. Then I heard his phone ring. He slowly pulled away and glared at his phone. I looked too, it was Brayden. He texted him if he wanted to record.

"Should I tell him later?" He asked me.
"No, it's fine, I'll crash the recording!" I joked.
"That sounds better than just an old video!" He sat in his chair and pulled up Skype.
"Supp dude! How the fuck you doin'? It's been like a day since I saw you, I really don't miss you!" Brayden's voice rings though the speakers.
"You might wanna keep the swearing down cuz I've got a guest in my room!" Mitch answers.
"Who?" Brayden sounded confused. Then I appeared in the frame.
"TYTY!! Buddy! Wait, what the hell are you doing at Mitch's?" Mitch and I died of laughter.
"Just hanging out..." I said, whipping a few tears. Thank god for waterproof eyeliners.
"Sure... your mom has condoms, right?"
"Brayden!!! Why does everyone think we're gonna have sex??????"
"You look suspicious! That's why."
"How????"
"I don't know dude, you two just do! And she is wearing shorts..."
"Excuse me for wearing what I desire! What does that have to do with it anyways????" I say
"Just a though when I see girls in those type of shorts, it tells me that they wanna fuck someone!"
"Well out that though in the trash! I ain't that type of girl who has sex on the first date."
"SO YOU GUYS ARE DATING!!!"
"I guess you can call it a date night?" Mitch looks at me seductively.
"Yeah, I guess." I look back at him.
"Okay, now kiss!" Brayden orders us.
"Really Braid?" I look into the webcam.
"Hey, don't call me that! And yes, really, I promise I won't record it! I just want proof."
"Don't you dare tell anyone! The comments are gonna be filled with random awww's and kissy faces!"
"Fine, I won't tell, unless you two don't kiss. Then I'll tell!" I give him the
I-will-beat-your-soul-later.
"Please!!" He begs.
"I mean, I don't mind..." Mitch says, I turn to him with the same glare.
"Actually, I care, sorry Braid!" Mitch corrected his thought.
"Don't call me that!"
"If you tell on us, I will call you that everyday! And I'll record with you tomorrow! I gotta get Tyler home, it's late!"
"Okay, fine. Bye!!" He says as Mitch shuts down Skype. We move out of his room and into the streets.

"So, that was fun." He says while walking. "We should do it again sometime."
"Yeah, we should!" I say.
"How about next weekend?"
"Okay, I'll see you then!" I kiss his cheek and jog to my house.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Mitch

She kissed my cheeks then jogged off to her house, which wasn't far from where we were standing. We had walked quite far together. I walk back home, thinking that I've just had the best date ever.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Hey, hey!
This is cute right? Idk...
And I know, I'm practically the cheesiest writer in the history of writing... But whatever...
Let me know what you think! I'll be sure to read all the comments!
(If WattPad doesn't glitch out again!)
Love you all!
Bye bye! ^3^