The Incident

Tyler

My life? Not so great. My father died years ago. I was only one. My brother ran away two years ago, never to be found. My mother drinks because of all the stress. She somehow manages to keep everything together though. She never gets mad, never abuses me, she treats me like when she's sober. Although I kinda forgot what she's like sober.

One day, she was driving me to school, then, it happened. Some car came and hit us. It crashed us off balance. My mom let go of the wheel. She was sober enough to drive, yet so out of it. "Mom! Jump out!" She did, she landed on the sidewalk safely. I didn't want to though. I stayed in the car.

"TYLER!" My mom screamed when she realized I had stayed in the car. The car was still going. Then I crash. Crash into a glass building. It shatters. I pass out, hoping to die. Hopefully they're too late. Before I completely zone out, I hear something get hit. I don't know what. I'm out.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Mitch

I was walking down the roads of Texas with Parker, Brayden, and Graser, then I hear a scream. Soon after I see a car hit a glass building. Then another woman get hit by a car. WHAT? No one lets us get near anything. I see that the woman who got hit by the car is... Dead. I try to peak inside the car, then I see a face. Still breathing.

"HEY! THERE IS A GIRL IN THE CAR, SHE SEEMS TO BE BREATHING!" Parker yells at the ambulance people. I look harder. It's a girl with long black hair. There is glass all over her! I hope she turns out okay. After an hour, the road clears, and we walk our way to pax south.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Hello again. If you are reading this, this was written months ago. I just didn't publish it, soooo
Love you!