Busy Arival

Tyler

It's time. We're leaving for Seattle! I couldn't be happier right now. We got to the airport. I said my goodbye to Jay and Silvia, Adrian wasn't home these past few weeks so I really didn't see him much.

We got past security, and we're sitting on the plane yet again. I got tired so I slept through the whole plane ride, laying my head on Mitch's shoulder.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Mitch

Tyler slept though the whole plane ride. It was a long ride as well. Her head was against my shoulders, which I didn't mind. After a while, I paced my head on hers and drifted asleep.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Jordan (i just have to... Sorry)

I was waiting at the airport with Sean, Graser, and Will to pick up Brayden, Ryan, and Mitch and his girlfriend. When they arrived, I saw the three guys, and a very short girl, around 5"1' maybe, with black hair and green eyes that turned into an icey color in the middle. Mitch got so lucky...
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Mitch

We were walking out the baggage claim area when I saw Jordan. We approached them.
"Hey! Dudes! And gal!" I hear grape say hugging all of us. For some reason when he saw Tyler, his eyes went from happy to confused. We greeted everyone and I introduced Tyler to everyone and we went in the car to the hotel.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Tyler

When we got there, I saw a group of guys waiting for us.
"Tyler, this is Will!" Mitch points at a guy that was tall, with brown hair and eyes.
"This is Jordan," he points at another guy with medium light brown hair, not so short or tall, and green eyes.
"This is Graser!" A REALLY tall guy with braces and glasses. He had brown hair and blue eyes. He looked like a geek, a cute one.
"And this is grape," a somewhat shorter guy with similar features as Will but somewhat darker hair, and he also looked awfully familiar. Did I know him before? No, If I had known him, he would probably say something like, 'hey Tyler!' Or something like that, but all he did was greet me. Maybe it's just me.

We went back to the car and drove to the hotel.

-:time skip to the next morning:-

I woke up in the happiest mood today. It was weird! I got up and saw Brayden and Ryan were sleeping in the couch, me on the floor, and Mitch on the bed. Did me we pass out or something?

I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself. There was mascara all over my face. Was I crying last night? Did I cry in my sleep? I don't know, but now, my face was like a piece of charcoal... I quickly washed my face, brushed my teeth, because I badly needed a shower, I took a thirty minute one, then I got dressed, and now I'm standing in the bathroom with wet hair, and no makeup...

I open the door to see the time. I can't believe it, it's like 7:30, and the guys are sleeping. Oh well. I close the bathroom door, dry as much of my hair as I can with a towel, and turn on the blow dryer.

After around 30 minutes of me just blasting hot air into my brain, my hair was fluffy and dry. It was also really poofy. I took out my straightener and calmed it down.

Now for make up. I am feeling creative today, so I do my usual concealer, mascara, and eyeliner, with a tad bit of gray eyeshadow. I look not so different, but a new look can never hurt. I finally took out my pair of light wash high waisted jeans, a cropped skin tight white tank top, and my usual converse to put on. These skin tight stuff really show that I have 30% boobs... Whatever...

I'm finally done after a creative morning, and I head out to see the guys still sleeping. I sigh and walk downstairs to the lobby for some breakfast. I also grab my black jacket, no creativity there. I get a large plate to grab breakfast for everyone. Some bacon, waffles, pancakes, the mini travel size syrups and butters, eggs, and some Cheerios for good luck.